• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2015 Spring Practice Reports

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I agree NewEnglandBull. The lack of coverage is def something Harlan can improve upon...anyone have his ear??

angry-boxer.jpg

oh come on...you knew it was coming.

:D

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  88
  • Days Won:  0

Just saw the box score and read some tweets about QB... I think we're better off with the power run game... =/

Can't believe that's the best (QB's) we've got....I had offensive hopes but not after watching some of today's game.

"D" is miles ahead of the offense so that's a bright spot.

I agree.  I attended several practices as well as the Spring game.   IMHO all 3 are terrible.   White doesn't have the athletic ability to play at this level.   Flowers looks like a running back trying to play QB.   He's too short and I don't think he has the mental or physical skill set to be effective.   Not sure what prevents Bench being a good QB - but for whatever reason it just doesn't work on the field.    I would quit wasting time on all three and look at the other QB's on the roster.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Just saw the box score and read some tweets about QB... I think we're better off with the power run game... =/

Can't believe that's the best (QB's) we've got....I had offensive hopes but not after watching some of today's game.

"D" is miles ahead of the offense so that's a bright spot.

.   Not sure what prevents Bench being a good QB - but for whatever reason it just doesn't work on the field.    I would quit wasting time on all three and look at the other QB's on the roster.

If he hasn't improved much over last year, then I'd venture to speculate that it's still his lack of arm strength.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

We shall see how QB Kean does in the summer! He may be the second coming of Matt Grothe! May help USF rise out of the ashes soon!

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

We shall see how QB Kean does in the summer! He may be the second coming of Matt Grothe! May help USF rise out of the ashes soon!

Maybe, but even Grothe had a redshirt year.  Actually, I hope Kean is redshirted rather than wasting yet another year destroying a young kids confidence.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Actually, I hope Kean is redshirted rather than wasting yet another year destroying a young kids confidence.

Good luck with that.  If the season goes south, don't expect Taggart to NOT pull out all the stops to save the job.  

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Actually, I hope Kean is redshirted rather than wasting yet another year destroying a young kids confidence.

Good luck with that.  If the season goes south, don't expect Taggart to NOT pull out all the stops to save the job.  

With today's news of White transferring, Kean's chances of playing rose dramatically.  

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

If Kean is our best option then so be it

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

With today's news of White transferring, Kean's chances of playing rose dramatically.  

Yep.  Let's destroy yet another young QB.  Beautiful.  

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

If Kean is our best option then so be it

I think Taggart is done playing true freshman at skill positions for a while.  He only did it because it was necessary.  Kean will redshirt as he should.