• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2015 Spring Practice Reports

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

USF Football â€@USFFootball

Flowers hits TE Elkanah Dillon on a seam route & the 6-5, RS freshman races 70 yards for a touchdown.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

All these positives about the offense leave me squirming a bit about the new defense ...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Flowers hits TE Elkanah Dillon on a seam route & the 6-5, RS freshman races 70 yards for a touchdown.

Flowers is our guy, I'm calling it now like I called it before. He won't say it, but Taggart is all in on him. We are going with this kid make or break, cross your fingers. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Flowers is our guy, I'm calling it now like I called it before. He won't say it, but Taggart is all in on him. We are going with this kid make or break, cross your fingers. 

I'm all in on Flowers. White is what he is. I still think Bench hasn't been given a real shot, but whatever. It's not like he's Johnny Football ca. 2012 waiting to be unleashed. Flowers has upside, a little buzz, and he can create plays with his legs. Roll the dice. We've had the worst offense in college football the past two years. If Flowers doesn't pan out, CWT is looking for a job. The upside is that he's also much more likely of the 3 to do something special.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

All these positives about the offense leave me squirming a bit about the new defense ...

For all we know, this is one successful play out of 200.  It does seem that Flowers is being mentioned more than the other QBs, though.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  159

I'm all in on Flowers. White is what he is. I still think Bench hasn't been given a real shot, but whatever. It's not like he's Johnny Football ca. 2012 waiting to be unleashed. Flowers has upside, a little buzz, and he can create plays with his legs. Roll the dice. We've had the worst offense in college football the past two years. If Flowers doesn't pan out, CWT is looking for a job. The upside is that he's also much more likely of the 3 to do something special.

I've been down on this team since 2011, Im finally feeling good about it for some reason. I think Flowers is going to turn some heads. There is really something intriguing about this season. I think this team will surprise some folks.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

For all we know, this is one successful play out of 200.  It does seem that Flowers is being mentioned more than the other QBs, though.

True .... but if the other199 were good plays by the D I'd like to hear more about them.

• Upvote 1

For all we know, this is one successful play out of 200. It does seem that Flowers is being mentioned more than the other QBs, though.

True .... but if the other199 were good plays by the D I'd like to hear more about them.

I actually like the way spring ball is going. It seems normal for a change. The defense dominates the offense early on and approaching the spring game the offense starts to come together. We pretty much know who our guy is and now the offense is being tailored to his strengths. We've not had that in a while so I'm actually enjoying this. I think it makes a huge difference.

In regards to the defense... All they were doing early on was talking about the defense. I mean Our biggest questions are at QB and WR on offense... I actually am enjoying a little QB coverage TBO...

And Oline

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Why? It would just make you squirm about the offense...

you payz your nickels and you takez your poisons