• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spread Offense ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,461
  • Days Won:  25

I guess we will have to really wait and see what the O is going to look like. One thing is for sure, Coach T KNOWS it needs to change or he was TOLD it needs to change...which is good news. When do the first practice reports come in? March? April? I'll also be at the fields for sure when it's open practice, I've gotta know what we're running. 

Who called the plays from the spring game last year when we scored like 35 points? That was Reaves right? 

My grandma could score 35 points on that cushion defense.  I know Cosh gets bad rep around here but Skippy and Synder started and Willie continued the "Soft Cushion D"  We should call it the Charmin D, pillow top, or twinkie defense

-No, she couldn't.

-Cosh was a terrible coach

-We had a top 25 defense in 2013, how quickly many of you forget that

-In 2014 our defense sucked since we switched schemes

Our DC has been fired.

-Thanks for contributing nothing to this thread.

Have you ever met his grandma?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,589
  • Days Won:  424

I guess we will have to really wait and see what the O is going to look like. One thing is for sure, Coach T KNOWS it needs to change or he was TOLD it needs to change...which is good news. When do the first practice reports come in? March? April? I'll also be at the fields for sure when it's open practice, I've gotta know what we're running. 

Who called the plays from the spring game last year when we scored like 35 points? That was Reaves right?

My grandma could score 35 points on that cushion defense.  I know Cosh gets bad rep around here but Skippy and Synder started and Willie continued the "Soft Cushion D"  We should call it the Charmin D, pillow top, or twinkie defense

-No, she couldn't.

Our DC has been fired.

Fair question.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

-No, she couldn't.

Our DC has been fired.

BodybuildingGrandma-39562.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You guys find the funniest pics.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  0

Speechless

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Must be one of the Mandelbaum women.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,589
  • Days Won:  424

Must be one of the Mandelbaum women.

Beautiful.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

That was CWT calling the plays, Reaves called the plays all regular season......well according <in jest> to CWT 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

Don't think Mike White's team scored 35 points against the same cushie D.  :stirpot:

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

My grandma could score 35 points on that cushion defense. I know Cosh gets bad rep around here but Skippy and Synder started and Willie continued the "Soft Cushion D" We should call it the Charmin D, pillow top, or twinkie defense

-No, she couldn't.

Our DC has been fired.

BodybuildingGrandma-39562.jpg

Something in my pants just moved a bit