• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spread Offense ?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,960
  • Days Won:  12

I hope it works. I feel like its totally unknown.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Chris Barr on his commitment to USF:

One factor that helped the Bulls reel in Barr is Taggart’s plans to run a spread offense next season.

“That actually pushed me over in my recruitment,†Barr said. “That made me want to go there even more they’re going to have at least three receivers on the field or more and it gives me a chance to get on the field quick.â€

http://www.usforacle.com/news/view.php/859104/2015-WR-speaks-on-committing-to-USF

LOL
Please NCBull, if you're going to be an ******* this entire year, feel free to go elsewhere. I'll continue supporting my team/university, which includes our coaching staff.
Uh...what in the hell are you talking about? How does me loling at the irony of a recruit's whims translate to me being a whatever you called me? Wtf dude?
You going to stand by this, Hem? I'd appreciate an apology, although of course you're free to go elsewhere.
Yea I'll stand by it because I typed it. I am just sick of the CWT haters on this board, and I am a bit sensitive to it these days as it floods this entire board and makes most threads almost unreadable.

I hate losing too, and I agree if he sucks again this year he needs to go (though I don't think we can afford to fire him right now) but for F's sake, enough with the bashing.

Now, if you were just laughing at the recruit, I suppose that's something different...although I don't really understand what it is you'd be laughing at

So you jumped the gun and were over-sensitive. You thought "LOL" meant I was bashing CWT.

Over-react much?? ;)

Right, that's what I did think. Now that that's been settled, what DID you mean then? Just curious now.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

One factor that helped the Bulls reel in Barr is Taggart’s plans to run a spread offense next season.

“That actually pushed me over in my recruitment,†Barr said. “That made me want to go there even more they’re going to have at least three receivers on the field or more and it gives me a chance to get on the field quick.â€

http://www.usforacle.com/news/view.php/859104/2015-WR-speaks-on-committing-to-USF

LOL
Please NCBull, if you're going to be an ******* this entire year, feel free to go elsewhere. I'll continue supporting my team/university, which includes our coaching staff.
Uh...what in the hell are you talking about? How does me loling at the irony of a recruit's whims translate to me being a whatever you called me? Wtf dude?
You going to stand by this, Hem? I'd appreciate an apology, although of course you're free to go elsewhere.

:popcorn:

:popcorn: don't hog the corn man, pass that...

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

LOL
Yea I'll stand by it because I typed it. I am just sick of the CWT haters on this board, and I am a bit sensitive to it these days as it floods this entire board and makes most threads almost unreadable.

I hate losing too, and I agree if he sucks again this year he needs to go (though I don't think we can afford to fire him right now) but for F's sake, enough with the bashing.

Now, if you were just laughing at the recruit, I suppose that's something different...although I don't really understand what it is you'd be laughing at

So you jumped the gun and were over-sensitive. You thought "LOL" meant I was bashing CWT.

Over-react much?? ;)

Right, that's what I did think. Now that that's been settled, what DID you mean then? Just curious now.

LOL (who the hell knows why or how kids choose schools these days...committing just because we're using the spread seems crazy)