• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spread Offense ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I heard we are going to run an offense similar to Oregon just a little more up tempo...

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

After watching the Bowl Games the last few days, it's obvious why we run the power O here. The spread is a terrible choice of offense to run. The games were not only not entertaining, the teams with spread offenses didn't do crap... oh yea.... nvm

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

It is funny though, I have watched FSU several times this year and thought they looked slow for a top tier FL team and made several silly mistakes USF made through the year.

Compared to Oregon their execution looked like a slow motion reel (though most would). Also reminded me of our game vs Oregon which also took us to the wood shed.

Edited by Bull-Hornz

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I heard we are going to run an offense similar to Oregon just a little more up tempo...

:roflmao:

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

In light of last nights games, even some Miami fans are now questioning the pro style offense and suggest they should switch to the spread.  There are some valid reasons in his argument.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=13&f=2927&t=13534240

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

That game did remind me of our Oregon game, close for a half then they just took off in the third quarter. 

Flowers can run the spread offense so looking forward to see what they plan on doing this year because what we 

are doing now doesn't work.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Chris Barr on his commitment to USF:

One factor that helped the Bulls reel in Barr is Taggart’s plans to run a spread offense next season.

“That actually pushed me over in my recruitment,†Barr said. “That made me want to go there even more they’re going to have at least three receivers on the field or more and it gives me a chance to get on the field quick.â€

http://www.usforacle.com/news/view.php/859104/2015-WR-speaks-on-committing-to-USF

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

That game did remind me of our Oregon game, close for a half then they just took off in the third quarter. 

Flowers can run the spread offense so looking forward to see what they plan on doing this year because what we 

are doing now doesn't work.

Flowers hasn't shown that he can throw effectively though

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

One factor that helped the Bulls reel in Barr is Taggart’s plans to run a spread offense next season.

“That actually pushed me over in my recruitment,†Barr said. “That made me want to go there even more they’re going to have at least three receivers on the field or more and it gives me a chance to get on the field quick.â€

http://www.usforacle.com/news/view.php/859104/2015-WR-speaks-on-committing-to-USF

LOL

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

LOL
Please NCBull, if you're going to be an ******* this entire year, feel free to go elsewhere. I'll continue supporting my team/university, which includes our coaching staff.