• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TODAY! IS WHEN CWT PROVES THE................

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Can someone please post a map of the campus and where the stadium would fit? Maybe use the old Orange Bowl as a model?

Now that's a solid idea. I've often wondered, if an OCS were to be built, where would it go? How much space would it take up?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Can someone please post a map of the campus and where the stadium would fit? Maybe use the old Orange Bowl as a model?

Now that's a solid idea. I've often wondered, if an OCS were to be built, where would it go? How much space would it take up?

I think we can use the University Mall

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

So what was the best uniform/helmet combo this season?

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,423
  • Days Won:  19

How does everyone feel about Judy?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Perhaps we could ask Leavitt what his plans were for OCS.

[edit]...and while we're talking to him, whether or not he'd come back if we got one.

Edited by raptorcj

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I'm not sure what I want to have for lunch. I was thinking a publix sub, what do you guys think?

Sounds good to me. Nothing like a fresh Publix sub on 5 grain Edited by snarling Bull

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I still stand by 1 more year.... If he's under .500 by the half way point, then we know what to do

He's gone and he did it to himself, that's all one needs to know. When UCF walks a mud hole through the USF team on their home field, that's all that will need to be said about the tenure of one Willie "The Mechanic"/Willie "Low-T" Taggart. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Really? Where is he going? Who pays his buyout? Who continues to pay Holtz? Who pays the new coach?

We have to pay his salary ANYWAY...so why pay him to drive this program lower? We have to pay Holtz no matter what.

Give Harlan some credit. You don't keep a dud because you can't afford to fire him...you fire him because your program can't afford to keep him.

Still does not answer the question who pays (or can they pay). You would probably only have enough $ for an offensive coordinator from a MAC school.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

I still stand by 1 more year.... If he's under .500 by the half way point, then we know what to do

He's gone and he did it to himself, that's all one needs to know. When UCF walks a mud hole through the USF team on their home field, that's all that will need to be said about the tenure of one Willie "The Mechanic"/Willie "Low-T" Taggart. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Really? Where is he going? Who pays his buyout? Who continues to pay Holtz? Who pays the new coach?
We have to pay his salary ANYWAY...so why pay him to drive this program lower? We have to pay Holtz no matter what.

Give Harlan some credit. You don't keep a dud because you can't afford to fire him...you fire him because your program can't afford to keep him.

Still does not answer the question who pays (or can they pay). You would probably only have enough $ for an offensive coordinator from a MAC school.

so it would be an improvement or about the same on offense?

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

What do you guys think about an OCS?

It's an idea worthy of study.

someone should start a poll to see what everybody thinks

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,682
  • Days Won:  8

What is tags reason for playing Flowers after White drives down to 1st and goal? This sstill baffles me, and tags has done this, what seems like 5 or 6 or maybe even more times accross multiple games.