• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TODAY! IS WHEN CWT PROVES THE................

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,461
  • Days Won:  13

He's not being fired. What should be demanded is that he simply relinquish control of the offense completely to a coordinator that we can hire to run whatever offense the coordinator wants to run. He seems like he'd be fine in the PR and recruiting aspect of being a head coach and even handling the players he seems good. He just can't run an offense and won't get out of his on way to success.

ala Bobby Bowden

I like it. I just don't see his ego agreeing to it.

Good point, and I think I agree

Which means it's the easiest way to "fire" him - make the job so onerous that he quits.

Harlan should sit him down, and say, "This offseason I'm going to hire a DC and an OC for you. You WILL let them do their jobs. They will eork the sidelines, and you will work the booth. If you don't like it, leave."

Then it's all on Willie

nope... usually coaches have it in their contract that they hire assistants.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

He's not being fired. What should be demanded is that he simply relinquish control of the offense completely to a coordinator that we can hire to run whatever offense the coordinator wants to run. He seems like he'd be fine in the PR and recruiting aspect of being a head coach and even handling the players he seems good. He just can't run an offense and won't get out of his on way to success.

ala Bobby Bowden

I like it. I just don't see his ego agreeing to it.

Good point, and I think I agree

Which means it's the easiest way to "fire" him - make the job so onerous that he quits.

Harlan should sit him down, and say, "This offseason I'm going to hire a DC and an OC for you. You WILL let them do their jobs. They will eork the sidelines, and you will work the booth. If you don't like it, leave."

Then it's all on Willie

nope... usually coaches have it in their contract that they hire assistants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aKqfBquoSc

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Why do we start these stupid threads?

Why do I click on these stupid threads?

Because the Rumor thread has lost its luster? Woulard went to UCLA? Ironside can't be recruited? There are only these dumb speculation/opinion threads left.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

What is tags reason for playing Flowers after White drives down to 1st and goal? This sstill baffles me, and tags has done this, what seems like 5 or 6 or maybe even more times accross multiple games.

The only thing I've heard that makes sense is that Taggs promised Q he could play immediately

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

What is tags reason for playing Flowers after White drives down to 1st and goal? This sstill baffles me, and tags has done this, what seems like 5 or 6 or maybe even more times accross multiple games.

The only thing I've heard that makes sense is that Taggs promised Q he could play immediately

wasn't there a rumor that flowers was threatening to transfer when he wasn't getting playing time?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  315
  • Days Won:  3

wasn't there a rumor that flowers was threatening to transfer when he wasn't getting playing time?

I would bet it's true.  That's the problem with not having any QB's on the roster though.   Hotshot high schoolers can demand things they normally wouldn't be able too because they know how badly USF needs a QB.