• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TODAY! IS WHEN CWT PROVES THE................

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sure, just like when Holtz was fired while under contract, the week after the last game Taggart and Harlan are going to review his progress over the season and decide on if he's fired or not.

Progress, really  that's a joke.  someone should send Harlan the voodoo 5 article, wow 4 wins against teams that have had a combined what 4 wins??

At least we didn't lose any of those games :D

Trying to lighten the mood. Ya'll acting like a stick is... somewhere unpleasant.

I'm sure, just like when Holtz was fired while under contract, the week after the last game Taggart and Harlan are going to review his progress over the season and decide on if he's fired or not.

Progress, really  that's a joke.  someone should send Harlan the voodoo 5 article, wow 4 wins against teams that have had a combined what 4 wins??

Trying to lighten the mood. Ya'll acting like a stick is... somewhere unpleasant.

I'm actually laughing reading all of the posts, I gave up being angry about $1000 ago.

Good to hear! Life is precious. Gotta find some enjoyment!

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I'm actually laughing reading all of the posts, I gave up being angry about $1000 ago.

Life is precious and I will be the first to say that.  I have been a hospice nurse for 28 1/2 years and know it only too well.  Live for today, tomorrow is a gift.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

And don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

Life is precious and I will be the first to say that.  I have been a hospice nurse for 28 1/2 years and know it only too well.  Live for today, tomorrow is a gift.

Bless you, that's a tough job. Sorry to derail the thread.

Uhh, where were we? Oh right..

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Why do we start these stupid threads?

Why do I click on these stupid threads?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

...and why do you lengthen these stupid threads with another post? ^_^

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

What do you guys think about an OCS?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

Can someone please post a map of the campus and where the stadium would fit? Maybe use the old Orange Bowl as a model?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I'm not sure what I want to have for lunch.  I was thinking a publix sub, what do you guys think?