• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

As the sun slowly sets on our season, Vegas says

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Days Won:  12

We won't win again this season. The product will suck again next year and tags will be an assistant on a Harbaugh staff after that. 

Edited by hm101

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Lol some of you guys I swear. Yes, Memphis is favored and they have a solid team but there is a reason you play the game. If our defense plays well, we get a few turnovers and we will be in it.

They aren't world beaters, and they are due for an upset.

I expect a loss but we COULD win.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

We won't win again this season. The product will suck again next year and tags will be an assistant on a Harbaugh staff after that. 

dang bro, what's next weeks lotto numbers? didn't know you could tell the future. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Promises to a possible program changing player will rank higher than to a PSU last minute transfer who wasn't going to play there and a QB that only had 2 offers coming out of HS. White and Bench are band-aids right now for the QB position. I like them both, they both seem like really nice kids, but they are not the future of this program.

It is what it is.

i knew this last year and the beginning of this year and i am 3000 miles away

2,520 +/- 200 miles

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

dang bro, what's next weeks lotto numbers? didn't know you could tell the future. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Put a big chunk on USF. We ain't losing by 20+.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

If White isn't the starter for the rest of the season (all 2 games of it) I will be baffled. It amazes me how a former All-American QB cannot properly evaluate QB talent on the team. 

White may not be our future answer at QB, but he is the best option we have right now. 

We do not stand a chance if White isn't behind center (that -19.5 will be a reality)...as long as he has one of his good games. 

My only guess was that he promised Quinton playing time this year, and is keeping his word to keep him from transferring out. SMU was the safest option to let Quinton get out there and play and still be able to come out with a win. It was painfully obvious that Quinton does not have command of the playbook, though the kid played his heart out and showed some bright spots and raw talent out there. He may very well be our future star if he can get his throws dialed in and learn the entire playbook.

Develop, evaluate, utilize. Total mystery. I doubt he can drive a bus in real life either.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  334
  • Days Won:  0

I know we suck, but some of you are talking up Memphis like they're Bama.. I wouldn't be shocked if we won.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Promises to a possible program changing player will rank higher than to a PSU last minute transfer who wasn't going to play there and a QB that only had 2 offers coming out of HS. White and Bench are band-aids right now for the QB position. I like them both, they both seem like really nice kids, but they are not the future of this program.

It is what it is.

i knew this last year and the beginning of this year and i am 3000 miles away

2,520 +/- 200 miles

burn