• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

As the sun slowly sets on our season, Vegas says

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,747
  • Days Won:  3

-19-1/2 for Memphis. 

They've averaged a 28.7 point margin when they win, thus far, this season.

It's one thing to come from behind against SMU, quite another to pull an upset over Memphis.

I don't think it's gonna happen. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Sadly there are absolute zero reasons to even think that USF might win another game.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Sadly there are absolute zero reasons to even think that USF might win another game.

+1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

+1

If White plays, and is decent, I think we cover. But a win, on the road, with UCF 6 days away, I think it is quite unlikely.  But...these kids now see a bowl as possible, so maybe they can pull it off.  Stranger things have happened in our 17+ years.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

We ground out UCONN in bad weather, we had to come from behind to beat an FCS team and two very bad FBS teams.

It will take a planetary alignment that only occurs every million years for another win.

But it could happen.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Because we play them.  We played Maryland, Wisconsin, and ECU tough.  Memphis is not better than Wisconsin and UCF is not better than any of them.  If we come out with heart (I know, big if), we have a chance.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

+1

If White plays, and is decent, I think we cover. But a win, on the road, with UCF 6 days away, I think it is quite unlikely.  But...these kids now see a bowl as possible, so maybe they can pull it off.  Stranger things have happened in our 17+ years.

OK, I'll take back my "zero reasons" and throw in one possible maybe...

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

+1

OK, I'll take back my "zero reasons" and throw in one possible maybe...

The other team's plane could crash in the Andes and they might have to resort to cannibalism to survive. All sorts of crazy things could happen.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

The other team's plane could crash in the Andes and they might have to resort to cannibalism to survive. All sorts of crazy things could happen.

It would still show more heart than our team... get it? Cause you know... they're eating people... and probably eating their hea... oh never mind.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

It would still show more heart than our team... get it? Cause you know... they're eating people... and probably eating their hea... oh never mind.

971a8d7491943fb6969ad1f1951896d0a1123e4a

• Upvote 1