• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quinton Flowers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Pretty sure he played in game 6 or 7 so no redshirt available for this season.

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  403
  • Days Won:  0

What is complicated about the offense? I swear I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say it is complicated. WHAT IS COMPLICATED? If it is the pre-snap shifting, then remove it from the playbook because all it does is wastes time. Defenses are reading the play for how we line up after the shift.

I will say 2 things.

1. White has been accurate this season.

2. If Flowers is a 4 star WR, and since his redshirt is already burned, then I say let him get some reps at WR... he'd still be learning the offense that way and he'd see the field more.

What team are you watching. White is accurate? When in warm ups or you watching replays of Pat White from WVU?

He has been very accurate.  It is not his fault when the ball hits WRs in the hands and they drop it.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

What is complicated about the offense? I swear I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say it is complicated. WHAT IS COMPLICATED? If it is the pre-snap shifting, then remove it from the playbook because all it does is wastes time. Defenses are reading the play for how we line up after the shift.

I will say 2 things.

1. White has been accurate this season.

2. If Flowers is a 4 star WR, and since his redshirt is already burned, then I say let him get some reps at WR... he'd still be learning the offense that way and he'd see the field more.

What team are you watching. White is accurate? When in warm ups or you watching replays of Pat White from WVU?

He has been very accurate.  It is not his fault when the ball hits WRs in the hands and they drop it.

:facepalm:

he consisitently throws behind his recievers.

He is many things, but accurate is NOT one of them

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Flowers hasn't proven he can handle the offense, or even handle game pressure. BJ was a gamer, had a pretty strong head and could improve well right from the start. Quinton was clearly flustered when he got in there--inaccurate and showed his youth. He's not ready, that's why he's not in there.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Why not bring in Flowers as a WR/QB and try a trick play where he is given the ball from white on a end of route and if a receiver is open have Flowers throw it or if all receivers are covered have him run the ball.  

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Why not bring in Flowers as a WR/QB and try a trick play where he is given the ball from white on a end of route and if a receiver is open have Flowers throw it or if all receivers are covered have him run the ball.

I don't know if that play is in the Harbaugh book.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Trickery for CWT is 3 shifts instead of 2.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

resulting in either a delay of game or motion penalty.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

resulting in either a delay of game or motion penalty.

That's the trickery. Most defenses expect the offense to attempt to move forward.