• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF officials ready to act for on-campus stadium

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

More great moves by leadership. We all knew this was coming. Only concern right now is announcing this now then concluding it doesnt make sense potentially.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

We are not the feasibility study. Leave that to the professional consultants ahd elected officials.

The only question you need to answer is - would you be more likely to attend a game in an on campus environment. For me it is hands down a yes

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

We are not the feasibility study. Leave that to the professional consultants ahd elected officials.

The only question you need to answer is - would you be more likely to attend a game in an on campus environment. For me it is hands down a yes

Great point. 

Logistics > Location

Right now at Raymond James, I can find a parking space within 5 minutes, cross 1 road and be at the gates in 5 minutes. From the time I see the stadium, to the time I'm at the front gates, is less than 10 minutes. 

If they move to an OCS, and I have to walk 2 miles because of the parking situation, no thanks, I'll give up my tickets and stay home.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Great point. 

Logistics > Location

Right now at Raymond James, I can find a parking space within 5 minutes, cross 1 road and be at the gates in 5 minutes. From the time I see the stadium, to the time I'm at the front gates, is less than 10 minutes. 

If they move to an OCS, and I have to walk 2 miles because of the parking situation, no thanks, I'll give up my tickets and stay home.

But you are in the minority...as only a tiny fraction of USF's 250,000 plus alumni and 45,000 students bother to show up.

There will probably be 50 students and 10 alumni that would probably take your place at an on-campus stadium that you say you would not show up for.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Some of our so called fan base are weak and lazy...

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Great point.

Logistics > Location

There will be shuttles from lots. You won't have to walk that far.

People on here complaining about the lazy students look we have lazy non student fans too. I guess you can't please everyone.

I will take the increase student attendance to replace the few who find campus too cumbersome.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I always bought the cheap parking pass when I was a student and never took the Bullrunner. I always walked a ton to get to and from classes. Since I was so busy with work and school it was the only exercise I could get a lot of the time. I don't have a problem with a parking situation that would make me have to walk a bit to get to an OCS. With that said, my wife is pregnant so I would hope that maybe they would have closer parking available for expectant mothers coming to the games. 

I've been considering increasing my donation next year... if they presented me with an opportunity to increase my donation with the assurance that a portion of that was going towards building an OCS I would jump at that. 

Y PARKING PASS FTW

It took me more time to walk to my car than to drive to my apartment.

But 50 bucks for the entire year for parking couldn't be beat.

I would make a donation to an OCS fund.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Great point.

Logistics > Location

Feel free to give up your tickets. Wouldn't be missed by many.

I will enjoy tailgating on USF's campus... seeing alumni with their kids building out next generation. More students and no cavernous stadium with red seats and a pirate ship.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I always bought the cheap parking pass when I was a student and never took the Bullrunner. I always walked a ton to get to and from classes. Since I was so busy with work and school it was the only exercise I could get a lot of the time. I don't have a problem with a parking situation that would make me have to walk a bit to get to an OCS. With that said, my wife is pregnant so I would hope that maybe they would have closer parking available for expectant mothers coming to the games.

I've been considering increasing my donation next year... if they presented me with an opportunity to increase my donation with the assurance that a portion of that was going towards building an OCS I would jump at that.

Y PARKING PASS FTW

It took me more time to walk to my car than to drive to my apartment.

But 50 bucks for the entire year for parking couldn't be beat.

I would make a donation to an OCS fund.

I would make a donation specifically to the OCS as well.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

I'd make a contribution for an OCS as well.