• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF officials ready to act for on-campus stadium

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

*sigh* .... Another misleading headline. It should read:

USF officials ready to act for a feasibility study on an on-campus stadium

Haha, I was just going to post this.

They are probably getting bombarded with emails and questions from some of you guys on a daily basis. They are doing this just so you will leave them the hell alone for a while.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

You can fight this OCS debate all you want but in the end, USF needs an OCS. We may be the only school that does not have an OCS in AAC soon as Temple is getting close to announcing an OCS ground breaking. Time for USF to rhing really big and get this program back off the mat. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

And I have no doubt Bull Daly is OCS agitator-in-chief ...

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

And I have no doubt Bull Daly is OCS agitator-in-chief ...

We are going to beat this drum until the OCS becomes a reality. Would be nice if USF built the indoor practice facility connecting to OCS. Take care of two needs just like that. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

You can fight this OCS debate all you want but in the end, USF needs an OCS. We may be the only school that does not have an OCS in AAC soon as Temple is getting close to announcing an OCS ground breaking. Time for USF to rhing really big and get this program back off the mat. 

Personally, I think this is great. Now every time this worn out subject is brought up by one of our fans or the Kanigit trolls, I'll have a macro ready: "STFU already. They're doing a study on it. Let's see what it says."

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

About Farking Time. All I've been saying for years is start the **** fundraising. Who cares how long it takes. Announce it now and copy the Big12 on the press release. Glad someone other than my dog has been listening to me!

• Upvote 1

If I thought USF needed an OCS, I wouldn't be saying a word. I do think they need an IPF .... and couldn't find anything about an imminent ground breaking announcement from Temple. Did see where they bought an old high school that could be used as a site for one ... do you have any more updated info on a Temple OCS?

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

If I thought USF needed an OCS, I wouldn't be saying a word. I do think they need an IPF .... and couldn't find anything about an imminent ground breaking announcement from Temple. Did see where they bought an old high school that could be used as a site for one ... do you have any more updated info on a Temple OCS?

If money wasn't an issue, do you think USF would benefit from an OCS? If a T Boone Pickens type alum threw $250 mill at the stadium would you change your tone?

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

You gotta start somewhere...OCS's don't just magically appear.

If money wasn't an issue, do you think USF would benefit from an OCS? If a T Boone Pickens type alum threw $250 mill at the stadium would you change your tone?

Nope. Wouldn't change my tone a bit. I've never said I didn't want an OCS, just that we don't need one to accomplish anything we want to accomplish as a football program. If money wasn't an issue, where you could build an ocs with the affordable amenities of RayJay, I'm down with it.