• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Students Perspective on the Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Am I the only one that considers this thread a complete embarassment?

Embarassing.

I'm just imagining a bunch of college age males whining about how they can't go to the game [when they really can]...

This also proves how weak our Greek system is compared to other universities... can you imagine the Greeks not going to a big OOC game at auburn, UF, Georgia etc?

Blame the Greeks not USF. If they can't go to the game and tailgate without breaking the fake rules they abide by... it's their problem.

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Lol @ the grown men on here who lobby for RJS because they have to have a ******* chair back and won't sit in bleachers but are giving **** to college boys who are on the fence about going to a football game that won't have any booze or chicks.

How is that even a comparison in your mind?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Lol @ the grown men on here who lobby for RJS because they have to have a ******* chair back and won't sit in bleachers but are giving **** to college boys who are on the fence about going to a football game that won't have any booze or chicks.

There will be plenty of GDI chicks just not sorority girls...

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

LOL, that's what I was thinking. And I don't recall seat backs ever raised as a reason to not build an OCS.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,019
  • Days Won:  38

Student representation was one of the high points of the game.

Agreed.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,019
  • Days Won:  38

LOL, that's what I was thinking. And I don't recall seat backs ever raised as a reason to not build an OCS.

I would take an OCS without SEATS, definitely don't care about seatbacks.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,682
  • Days Won:  8

I don't see how an OCS would be a difference maker in this case. Wouldn't they have the same problem tailgating in their letters and perceived "dirty rushing" on campus too?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

HOF Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dgar.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Chair backs were a bad example, but the number of excuses people have for not going to games that have been said in here or in person to any of us over the years pale in comparison to this one in regards to legitimacy. The guy is getting railed for saying why other people (not him) might not go to the game. If he had said anything other than the Greeks having a scheduling conflict, no one would care. Fraternities far and away have been part of college experiences long before football and by a wide margin at USF. The Greeks go to infinitely more sporting events on campus than I do. If thousands of kids have a conflict with one game because the chose joining a major organization on campus and have to miss one game (either because they physically can't like the girls or choose to bow out during the busiest time of year for them by choice), bummer. See you next week with the new guys in tow.

And no, I was not in a fraternity.

5000th post and I sound like an ******* in it.

Edited by JTrue