• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

We should turn Egbunu's thread into a Holtz bashing thread. It's been too long since we had something to blame on him.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

This sucks, but let's not overreact. Saying you're not going to watch USF anymore is a bit excessive. Let coach O recruit his type of players now. There's what, 5 open scholarships?

What do you really expect from this team next year? 

AC may leave too. If he does this forum is going to implode.

I think if AC was verifiably 100% healthy it would implode but the AC we saw last year was a shadow of the one we saw in 2011-12 ...

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,681
  • Days Won:  8

Do they not realize wherever they go they will be starting from square one?

Like mentioned on page one, it really makes you wonder what kind of attitude Heath was instilling in the players.

They quit on the court, and now they are all quitting the team. These guys are weak.

I hope coach O replaces them with guys who aren't quitters.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Do they not realize wherever they go they will be starting from square one?

Like mentioned on page one, it really makes you wonder what kind of attitude Heath was instilling in the players.

They quit on the court, and now they are all quitting the team. These guys are weak.

I hope coach O replaces them with guys who aren't quitters.

...like transfers from other schools?

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,423
  • Days Won:  19

Corey Allen's Tweet brings me relief. 

Any change seems good, in relation to the last two years in MBB. 

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

John Egbunu was probably as good as gone when Roccaforte left. It was Coach Rocc that made Heath aware of the deal that USF can get Egbunu id Drew Davis was part of the package. We should all be up to date on the goings on with that from Davis not being allowed to attend USF by Heath, to his dad of accusing USF of some wrong doings. The only thing I care about Egbunu leaving is that we won't hear about some violation in the immediate future.

I have yet to see one player leave that wouldn't have if the coaching change hadn't taken place but Josh Heath. There was a reason why Heath had started talking about signing players this spring instead of a player. He knew this was coming as well. There is a reason why Coach O has been recruiting so many 2014 big men and guards, he knew Egbunu and the others wanted out. Collins might too and so what? Coaches leave all the time and so do players. You move on.

In his press conference Coach O stressed a little patience and let him see what he has/needs to go get before we start talking about 20 win seasons, conference titles, and sweet 16s. Once again the 2015 and 2016 classes are what's going to make or break USF basketball over the next 4+ seasons as I have been saying like forever. Coach O and his staff are all over those classes right now, give them a fair chance to see what they can do.

This sucks, but let's not overreact. Saying you're not going to watch USF anymore is a bit excessive. Let coach O recruit his type of players now. There's what, 5 open scholarships?

What do you really expect from this team next year? 

AC may leave too. If he does this forum is going to implode.

Next season I don't expect much. we might only have 6 guys available at this rate but this might be a blessing in disguise since COA will have 1 year to work with his guys and should allow him to see what they need to recruit and have more than enough scholarships to bring in a monster class. As far as AC if he isn't 100% then I don't see where him leaving will be a killer for us and I also think Perry will leave now too. I guess you can say COA is torching the barn and killing the rats.

It's going to be kind of funny if Perry was to leave since he wanted a coaching change to begin with. I'm not saying he does and would be totally shock if he did. However it would be funny and the question would have to be asked, "what in the hell is he looking for.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

What a train wreck. USF athletics is a complete embarrassment. I've been a diehard, bleed green & golder since 1984 - NEVER been called fair-weather - but that's officially it for me. I'll check back in around 2018 and see if anything has improved with football, men's basketball and baseball. Anthony Collins will be next and the 2014-15 Bulls won't be competitive with Hillsborough Community College.

Bye bye enjoy your "fair weather"

Corey Allen's Tweet brings me relief. 

Any change seems good, in relation to the last two years in MBB. 

That was Chris Perry's tweet and he had another about being in it to win it. He's probably looking at some serious stats next season.

He also said that with a smirk too

Edited by Vega

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

:popcorn: