• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

Do any of these kids expect to have a better opportunity to play for a big school than they do now with USF?

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

So Coach O went from having 1 schollie left to now having about 5. Like cousin said he better get his groove on quickly.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  315

Wow, what a bunch of quitters these guys are (Egbunu, Hawkins, etc.). No wonder we lost so many games last year. No character at all.

Good Riddance!

I was in favor of giving Heath one more year, but Coach Antigua better get busy or we will be fielding a team of walk ons next year.

What a disaster!

Well right now it can go one of two ways.  It could be a miserable disaster, or Antigua with all these freed up scholarships goes out and recruits his butt off and does a great total rebuild year one.   College Basketball isn't like Football, you can win with alot of Freshman right away if they are skilled.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Egbunu maybe, the others? not a chance. Egbunu could see VT since Roccaforte is up there now I think.

Otherwise, maybe Antigua turns on a little one and done magic for USF and brings in some guys who can ball out and show the quitters what USF is capable of.

What really irks me is seeing interviews and tweets from the old staff or Heath about how 'so and so is a gym rat' or 'so and so comes early and stays late' and how they love the motivation and desire these kids have...then they all dip out, makes me think "What the hell level of gym rat, extra work, and all that were these guys held to?"

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

Wow! This one hurts. Hopefully there enough bodies left to field a team next year.

now I feel SICK!

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  315

Wow! This one hurts. Hopefully there enough bodies left to field a team next year.

Seriously.   I think the entire roster right now has 6 players left.   I wonder what is going on behind the scenes with Antigua that is making these guys all leave.

He's prolly making them practice free throws

:roflmao:   Maybe they had a 3 point shooting contest and Antigua beat all of them on his own.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, what a bunch of quitters these guys are (Egbunu, Hawkins, etc.). No wonder we lost so many games last year. No character at all.

Good Riddance!

I was in favor of giving Heath one more year, but Coach Antigua better get busy or we will be fielding a team of walk ons next year.

What a disaster!

Well right now it can go one of two ways.  It could be a miserable disaster, or Antigua with all these freed up scholarships goes out and recruits his butt off and does a great total rebuild year one.   College Basketball isn't like Football, you can win with alot of Freshman right away if they are skilled.

problem is that its crazy late, no one left to sign for next year thats gonna be a one and done.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  35

At this late juncture, I doubt Coach Antigua can find many good players for the upcoming season for all of these open scholarships. Coach Antigua might as well save several of them to get better players for the following season.

The entire Egbunu recruiting deal seemed shady from the start.

Unfortunately, I see an 7-23 season for the upcoming year based on the lack of talent remaining and not many sufficient options to fill the open scholarships.

Our back court is going to be horrendous.

This really reflects poorly on the character of players that Heath recruited!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  45

What a train wreck. USF athletics is a complete embarrassment. I've been a diehard, bleed green & golder since 1984 - NEVER been called fair-weather - but that's officially it for me. I'll check back in around 2018 and see if anything has improved with football, men's basketball and baseball. Anthony Collins will be next and the 2014-15 Bulls won't be competitive with Hillsborough Community College.

• Downvote 7

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801

Yeah we maybe looking at some walk ons this year to fill roster.  It might be a rough year.