• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest PCBull14

I am going no where. Staying until I take my last breath. This is my university.

Amen, brother.  I was telling my wife last season..."Man, we're so horrible".  She said, "Why do you torture yourself like this??".  I looked at her completely bewildered..."It's my school.  I can't stop loving it just because we're struggling".

I'm wit stoopid here.

It's my school.

Full stop.

With you all the way. Not always going to be sunshine and rainbows.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

What a train wreck. USF athletics is a complete embarrassment. I've been a diehard, bleed green & golder since 1984 - NEVER been called fair-weather - but that's officially it for me. I'll check back in around 2018 and see if anything has improved with football, men's basketball and baseball. Anthony Collins will be next and the 2014-15 Bulls won't be competitive with Hillsborough Community College.

Thats awesome!!! Of during your diehard yrs of 1984-present, how much did you contribute with your wallet, or was your contribution strictly with your mouth.  The school a few miles east would love your services…please don't come back in 2018 there won't be any space for ya. 

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

Wow! This one hurts. Hopefully there enough bodies left to field a team next year.

Seriously.   I think the entire roster right now has 6 players left.   I wonder what is going on behind the scenes with Antigua that is making these guys all leave.

i was wondering why so many left?  

I know most of you don't have the "inside" to USF basketball, but every single of one those kids excluding Josh & Ebunu were leaving anyway.  Egbunu didn't love Stan himself & in fact quit for a few days around xmas time, it just wasn't written about………it takes 1 kid to make a basketball team go this isn't football, just relax and bullieve, it isn't hard to fix especially in a weak conference.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I am going no where. Staying until I take my last breath. This is my university.

Amen, brother.  I was telling my wife last season..."Man, we're so horrible".  She said, "Why do you torture yourself like this??".  I looked at her completely bewildered..."It's my school.  I can't stop loving it just because we're struggling".

I'm wit stoopid here.

It's my school.

Full stop.

Yeah..hey, wait a minute...

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

If Egbunu didn't like Stan, what would lead him to leave once Stan was gone? He doesn't like USF? Doesn't like the work ethic being instilled by the new coaches?

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

If Egbunu didn't like Stan, what would lead him to leave once Stan was gone? He doesn't like USF? Doesn't like the work ethic being instilled by the new coaches?

Well it was a demoralizing season...and he's had to have heard whispers in his ear about other situations that would be more "beneficial"...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

Good question ... If these kids were all going to leave and still left, it was apparently not Stan/staff that was their problem.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  386

Well it was a demoralizing season...and he's had to have heard whispers in his ear about other situations that would be more "beneficial"...

If I were Egbunu, I would seriously consider the NBA draft. He has tremendous upside as a defensive player. NBA teams have drafted players rawer than Egbunu in the first round.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

@SKIPPYWALNUTS: I'm mad AF in Tampa. I'm ready to go home tomorrow !

This isn't going well.

And no, I'm not following him on twitter. This was retweeted by someone.

How do they expect anyone to know who they are with these twitter handles? Who is skippy walnuts?

Knew who Walnuts was but don't know what "I'm mad AF" means ..... "I'm mad as ****"?

This guy just got himself a girlfriend, he also seem to enjoy the tweet that says USF is his team now. Just relax right folks. These guys broadcast their entire day on twitter and quote others, gotta be careful trying to draw conclusion from any tweet that doesn't somehow relate to a basketball statement or remark.

Is there an answer as to what 'AF' stands for in there ....?

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822

@SKIPPYWALNUTS: I'm mad AF in Tampa. I'm ready to go home tomorrow !

This isn't going well.

And no, I'm not following him on twitter. This was retweeted by someone.

How do they expect anyone to know who they are with these twitter handles? Who is skippy walnuts?

Knew who Walnuts was but don't know what "I'm mad AF" means ..... "I'm mad as ****"?

This guy just got himself a girlfriend, he also seem to enjoy the tweet that says USF is his team now. Just relax right folks. These guys broadcast their entire day on twitter and quote others, gotta be careful trying to draw conclusion from any tweet that doesn't somehow relate to a basketball statement or remark.

Is there an answer as to what 'AF' stands for in there ....?

You guessed it right.