• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Maybe along with the prohibition on bashing other posters we add USF to the DNB list. Most of the time,  the USF is a Dumbass attitude is ridiculous anyway. I mean how hyperbolic is it to compare our programs with HCC? How demeaning is it to claim we have have never been as good as UCF? How shortsighted is it to say we can never be as strong as FSU, UF and UM?

I really don't care if you went there in 1927, gave USF millions of dollars to erect a statue of yourself, entertained like minded elitists in your luxury box or have some connections who validate your point of view. YOU WANT TO TEAR DOWN MY ALMA MATER, YOU GET THE HORNS. Giving $, attending events nor whining ad nauseam about how dysfunctional USF is not a license to bash the school in public. Express your dismay to disgruntled friends, go out in the backyard and scream but don't air dirty laundry in public.

I'll prolly get chastised AGAIN for expressing my opinion, but frankly my dear, I don't give a ****.

The funny thing about this thread is that CSH effectively benched Egbunu during the last half of the season.McLendon played more minutes than JE Prolly 9/10 of the Nancies aren't even aware of that because they never watch a game.They are too busy crying here that this is the END of USF athletics. Give me a break

wut he said

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

Maybe along with the prohibition on bashing other posters we add USF to the DNB list. Most of the time,  the USF is a Dumbass attitude is ridiculous anyway. I mean how hyperbolic is it to compare our programs with HCC? How demeaning is it to claim we have have never been as good as UCF? How shortsighted is it to say we can never be as strong as FSU, UF and UM?

I really don't care if you went there in 1927, gave USF millions of dollars to erect a statue of yourself, entertained like minded elitists in your luxury box or have some connections who validate your point of view. YOU WANT TO TEAR DOWN MY ALMA MATER, YOU GET THE HORNS. Giving $, attending events nor whining ad nauseam about how dysfunctional USF is not a license to bash the school in public. Express your dismay to disgruntled friends, go out in the backyard and scream but don't air dirty laundry in public.

I'll prolly get chastised AGAIN for expressing my opinion, but frankly my dear, I don't give a ****.

The funny thing about this thread is that CSH effectively benched Egbunu during the last half of the season.McLendon played more minutes than JE Prolly 9/10 of the Nancies aren't even aware of that because they never watch a game.They are too busy crying here that this is the END of USF athletics. Give me a break

wut he said

Problem is that todays Tampa Bay Times says the McLendon is likely to leave as well.

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,483
  • Days Won:  13

Mclendon was terrible anyways

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Always mystified me how the ball could end up in Mclendon's hands for the last shot of the game...

Always mystified me how the ball could end up in Mclendon's hands for the last shot of the game...

I agree 10000%

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

Spot on

have to agree also.

Don't get me wrong, I've had some things to say that others felt were harsh, but it's my opinion. When you have one, by all means express yourself! I think that's the beauty of this board. BUT, to go on and on and on and on with the same ol' BS...

The terms "quitting" and "never going to" are, in my opinion, the dumbest comments one can make.

GO BULLS!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

The funny thing about this thread is that CSH effectively benched Egbunu during the last half of the season. McLendon played more minutes than JE Prolly 9/10 of the Nancies aren't even aware of that because they never watch a game.They are too busy crying here that this is the END of USF athletics. Give me a break

Egbunu was not effectively benched the last half of the season. He averaged around 25 minutes a game in both conference play and non-conference play. His loss is not the end of USF Athletics but, at this point in time, it is a big hit to USF basketball. 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Up tempo vs slow defense style may have something to do with this.  Coaches don't get rid of players that fit their style.  A good coach works with the talent he/she has and makes a good "team" out of them.  Lets see what happens next year.  We may be surprised.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

A little late to the party but, it seems @$$ backwards to say you are going to quit on your alma mater because you are pissed players have quit the team. I think what COA is doing is going to pay dividends. We don't want quitters, I want players with heart.

Not trying to toot anyone's horn but, when it comes to MBB Vega's posts carry more weight for me. If he isn't thinking the sky is falling, then that helps ease my mind.

You can't just stop bleeding green and gold.

Up tempo vs slow defense style may have something to do with this.  Coaches don't get rid of players that fit their style.  A good coach works with the talent he/she has and makes a good "team" out of them.  Lets see what happens next year.  We may be surprised.

Egbunu fits into an up tempo O better than Perry does.