• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Count me in with the crowd that is ok with guys that don't want to be Bulls leaving. Best of luck finding your niche somewhere.

Let's get some Bulls in here.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

In Egbunu's release he can't go to an AAC team.

I find that funny.

I doubt he would think of that possibility.  He'd be a great project for a good team in a top conference.  I think he can play.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Midnight runs in the muma coming up.

— Corey Allen Jr. #4  (@Corey_Allen4)

April 23, 2014

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Midnight runs in the muma coming up.
— Corey Allen Jr. #4  (@Corey_Allen4)

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Allen has been working his ass off and dragging Perry and Holston along when he can.

Good, we need a leader.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

One thing Heath mentioned several times during the season was that a lot of the kids on the team were not mentally tough. The other thing you could see easy enough was our team was not properly conditioned to play a full 40 minutes. If Antigua has them doing midnight runs wouldn't surprise me if the kids transferring were not strong enough either mentally or physically to deal with whatever Antigua has been throwing at them.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

CAJ is my hero.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

What a train wreck. USF athletics is a complete embarrassment. I've been a diehard, bleed green & golder since 1984 - NEVER been called fair-weather - but that's officially it for me. I'll check back in around 2018 and see if anything has improved with football, men's basketball and baseball. Anthony Collins will be next and the 2014-15 Bulls won't be competitive with Hillsborough Community College.

For me, this is not just the usual fallout from a coaching change. This is another symptom in a continuing pattern of failures by the athletic department. You can blame Stan Heath, you can blame the kids, but the reality is the program is going back to square one AGAIN and, for me, under a coach that I have no confidence that he can get it done. I'm not saying he won't, I'm saying there's nothing that gives me confidence that better days are ahead. If you see it, you're just holding on to wishful thinking, because there is no track record to show it. The exact same thing goes for football. Being an assistant to John Calipari and Jim Harbaugh doesn't make you John Calipari and Jim Harbaugh. And you'll never see me bragging about recruiting class rankings. The only thing that matters is on-field performance. I don't want to argue with fellow Bulls. That's not my aim. I'm just a guy who - in the past - has been as close to the program as you can get. It's painful to see what's happening and I can't pour my heart and soul into it anymore. I did that for years. Again, Brad will vouch.

Well since my original post was deleted...

My response, which I stated was in all sincerity,  was 2 animated gifs:

One of Penn Jillette (of Penn and Teller) saying... in different a different manner... to be quiet.

And one of Ari Gold from Entourage saying, also in a different phrase, to please leave.

Feel free to look them up to get the full expression.

It WAS a little over the top, especially given the recent and repeated requests for us to stop badmouthing each other ...

You shut your god **** mouth!

You make me. Old man.

Edit. That should read: You make me old, man. :D

Edited by charsibb

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Maybe along with the prohibition on bashing other posters we add USF to the DNB list. Most of the time,  the USF is a Dumbass attitude is ridiculous anyway. I mean how hyperbolic is it to compare our programs with HCC? How demeaning is it to claim we have have never been as good as UCF? How shortsighted is it to say we can never be as strong as FSU, UF and UM?

I really don't care if you went there in 1927, gave USF millions of dollars to erect a statue of yourself, entertained like minded elitists in your luxury box or have some connections who validate your point of view. YOU WANT TO TEAR DOWN MY ALMA MATER, YOU GET THE HORNS. Giving $, attending events nor whining ad nauseam about how dysfunctional USF is not a license to bash the school in public. Express your dismay to disgruntled friends, go out in the backyard and scream but don't air dirty laundry in public.

I'll prolly get chastised AGAIN for expressing my opinion, but frankly my dear, I don't give a ****.

The funny thing about this thread is that CSH effectively benched Egbunu during the last half of the season.McLendon played more minutes than JE Prolly 9/10 of the Nancies aren't even aware of that because they never watch a game.They are too busy crying here that this is the END of USF athletics. Give me a break

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Maybe along with the prohibition on bashing other posters we add USF to the DNB list. Most of the time,  the USF is a Dumbass attitude is ridiculous anyway. I mean how hyperbolic is it to compare our programs with HCC? How demeaning is it to claim we have have never been as good as UCF? How shortsighted is it to say we can never be as strong as FSU, UF and UM?

I really don't care if you went there in 1927, gave USF millions of dollars to erect a statue of yourself, entertained like minded elitists in your luxury box or have some connections who validate your point of view. YOU WANT TO TEAR DOWN MY ALMA MATER, YOU GET THE HORNS. Giving $, attending events nor whining ad nauseam about how dysfunctional USF is not a license to bash the school in public. Express your dismay to disgruntled friends, go out in the backyard and scream but don't air dirty laundry in public.

I'll prolly get chastised AGAIN for expressing my opinion, but frankly my dear, I don't give a ****.

The funny thing about this thread is that CSH effectively benched Egbunu during the last half of the season.McLendon played more minutes than JE Prolly 9/10 of the Nancies aren't even aware of that because they never watch a game.They are too busy crying here that this is the END of USF athletics. Give me a break

Spot on