• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

ITT: a lot of butthurt/jealous USF fans

yep

Cool Field level video someone took of the Houston 4th Down Play that decided the game

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

Believe me no-one wants to win out more than UCF fans.....To be 9-1 going into the USF match up knowing that when we win, we will have guaranteed our destiny in the most coveted spots in the FBS, priceless. It is inevitable that one of these years we will be on a collision course going into rivalry weekend, I can't imagine the hoopla and coverage it will get. I may be delusional but I see in the not too distant future where UCF and USF are the marque schools dominating this conference. one-two year after year. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

Questions For the UCF fans:

1.Who do you consider your biggest rival?

2. On UCF message boards does anyone refer to USF as the Tampa School?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Believe me no-one wants to win out more than UCF fans.....To be 9-1 going into the USF match up knowing that when we win, we will have guaranteed our destiny in the most coveted spots in the FBS, priceless. It is inevitable that one of these years we will be on a collision course going into rivalry weekend, I can't imagine the hoopla and coverage it will get. I may be delusional but I see in the not too distant future where UCF and USF are the marque schools dominating this conference. one-two year after year.

I think the same.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I think the same.

That's funny.  I see a time in the very near future when UCF is still struggling with Houston and USF is in one of the big conferences.

Edited by ShadowBull

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

I think the same.

That's funny. I see a time in the very near future when UCF is still struggling with Houston and USF is in one of the big conferences.

The opposite is more likely at this point

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

I think the same.

That's funny. I see a time in the very near future when UCF is still struggling with Houston and USF is in one of the big conferences.

Yes because as usual knights are delusional...  To you, you finally made it in the big time, even though you are playing in at the very best the same conference you were last in.  If you were paying attention you noticed that you snuck by the ville and houston.  You did not beat those teams decisively.  Very different from the big win scenarios of USF past.  We suck and you guys are pretty much the same.  We'll get better, you'll stay the same is my guess.  GOL sucks at coaching, big dumb and slow like watching iowa....  I doubt you will have the late season dropoffs like we had, because you are playing at a different level and speed than we were under leavitt in the glory days.  It really is crazy that the media kisses your asses.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

I have no idea how many tailgaters were at the game since I don't live in Orlando anymore, but we used to have people tailgating all over campus. The students concentrate in Memory Mall, which is the large greenspace in front of the CFE Arena. However, there are clusters of tailgaters in many other places around campus. The USF fans saying all UCF tailgaters are all restricted to the Memory Mall have clearly never walked across our campus on gameday

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Questions For the UCF fans:

1.Who do you consider your biggest rival?

2. On UCF message boards does anyone refer to USF as the Tampa School?

They like to refer to USF as the Temple Terrace Cows. Dunno who their rival is, though I suspect over the years, competitively it was probably ECU (and they'll continue playing next year when ECU comes in). USF will rise to their top rival in competition (we're already there emotionally) within a year or two.

knightro is my new favorite ucf poster. i hope all usf/ucf posters can become more like that. respectfully dislike each other, and be competitive, but embrace the rivalry and camaraderie among us both being outside the P5 and looking for respect among the rest of the CFB elders.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I think the same.

In your dreams.  You are not taking into consideration the fact that USF had years to develop relationships with WVU, Louisville, Pitt, Syracuse and Rutgers.  That is far, far, more important than how many football wins you have in a particular year.

Edited by ShadowBull