• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

There were 10 lead changes ( IIRC)....so it was probably exciting to Temple and or UCF fans.

YOU WERE PLAYING TEMPLE.... IF UCF IS SO GOOD THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BLOWN THE DOORS OFF THAT TEAM.

OK ALL CAPS, UCF SUCKS ;)

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

They are not lighting the world on fire, that is for sure. Snuck by with a couple of lucky wins against equally mediocre teams. We will get out asses handed to us for sure, but relatively they look like the same team they always have. Slow and dumb. Did I mention how much I miss speed on defense.

So what do you like watching gimmicks like Oregon? UCF offense has been fun to watch w a lot of playmakers. The defense has a lot of injuries & UCF has 1 of the youngest teams in the nation so the 2 head scratching road performances do not surprise me. Remember these are college students not Pros

I really wish UCF would play FSU in the BCS game, so UCF fans could understand what it's like to watch a fun team with a lot of playmakers play football.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

They are not lighting the world on fire, that is for sure. Snuck by with a couple of lucky wins against equally mediocre teams. We will get out asses handed to us for sure, but relatively they look like the same team they always have. Slow and dumb. Did I mention how much I miss speed on defense.

So what do you like watching gimmicks like Oregon? UCF offense has been fun to watch w a lot of playmakers. The defense has a lot of injuries & UCF has 1 of the youngest teams in the nation so the 2 head scratching road performances do not surprise me. Remember these are college students not Pros

I really wish UCF would play FSU in the BCS game, so UCF fans could understand what it's like to watch a fun team with a lot of playmakers play football.

Wow yeah, that would really help me because I have only been watching football for about 44 of my 54 years on this earth. Man, your hate of UCF is epic. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

I have my BS/MS from UCF and I am attending FSU for my PhD.  I've been to four FSU games this year including UM.  Constant domination is boring!  Bring on the hair pulling last second wins to terrible teams!

Seriously though, FSUs competition this year has been terrible, their offense isn't much different than UCFs.  They just have the horses (recruits) from being FSU to blow everyone out.... and insane depth to plug and play if they do have injuries.  I'm not saying UCF is on their level, but the styles are similar.

Edited by WarLax

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Alabama fans seem to be content the past few seasons.

I seem to recall Saban calling out the students for leaving during a blowout this season.

Anyway I was being somewhat facetious.  Constant blowouts aren't exciting, but I would obviously rather UCF not put up those stinker games against teams we should handle.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

We finished in the BCS Top 25 in 2002 and 2007.

Everything I saw had the BCS rankings only going to 15 in 2002 ... jumped to 25 in 2003.

I saw that, but I vividly remember us being ranked 23 in the BCS and not going to a bowl game. That was the big deal then. The Seattle Bowl wanted us to pay $2 million to play there and we rightfully declined.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

UCF does not have one of the youngest team in the nation.

Agree your offense has a good number of playmakers.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I have my BS/MS from UCF and I am attending FSU for my PhD.  I've been to four FSU games this year including UM.  Constant domination is boring!  Bring on the hair pulling last second wins to terrible teams!

Seriously though, FSUs competition this year has been terrible, their offense isn't much different than UCFs.  They just have the horses (recruits) from being FSU to blow everyone out.... and insane depth to plug and play if they do have injuries.  I'm not saying UCF is on their level, but the styles are similar.

Yeah, Clemson is clearly a worse team than Memphis.  And Miami, they are horrible.  FSU squeaked by both of them, clearly UCF and FSU are very similar.

By the way, I have a bridge for sale that you might be interested in.

Yeah, Clemson is clearly a worse team than Memphis.  And Miami, they are horrible.  FSU squeaked by both of them, clearly UCF and FSU are very similar.

By the way, I have a bridge for sale that you might be interested in.

My first instinct is to go with some snarky remark about your academic status, because clearly you lack reading comprehension, but I will refrain.

I never said either of those things, I indicated that UCF was not on FSUs level, I simply said their *STYLES* of offense are similar with the main difference being the caliber of athletes present at FSU.  That said, Miami is horrible and we all knew that game would be a blow out....so did Vegas unless you missed the 21+ point line that FSU handily covered.  On the other hand, Clemson took themselves out of the game early and could not recover, none of us expected the game to go that way.  FSUs only real test this season will come in the title game assuming we make it there, that is how far above their mediocre competition they are.  It is hard to take much from a 56 - 3 beat down of Syracuse other than the fact that they don't belong on the same field.

Edited by WarLax