• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Believe me no-one wants to win out more than UCF fans.....To be 9-1 going into the USF match up knowing that when we win, we will have guaranteed our destiny in the most coveted spots in the FBS, priceless. It is inevitable that one of these years we will be on a collision course going into rivalry weekend, I can't imagine the hoopla and coverage it will get. I may be delusional but I see in the not too distant future where UCF and USF are the marque schools dominating this conference. one-two year after year.

I think the same.

That's funny. I see a time in the very near future when UCF is still struggling with Houston and USF is in one of the big conferences.

The opposite is more likely at this point

In your dreams.  You are not taking into consideration the fact that USF had years to develop relationships with WVU, Louisville, Pitt, Syracuse and Rutgers.  That is far, far, more important than how many football wins you have in a particular year.

That Pitt relationship was incredibly helpful when they hung us out to dry on the ESPN deal and then jumped from the conference.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

Believe me no-one wants to win out more than UCF fans.....To be 9-1 going into the USF match up knowing that when we win, we will have guaranteed our destiny in the most coveted spots in the FBS, priceless. It is inevitable that one of these years we will be on a collision course going into rivalry weekend, I can't imagine the hoopla and coverage it will get. I may be delusional but I see in the not too distant future where UCF and USF are the marque schools dominating this conference. one-two year after year.

I think the same.

That's funny. I see a time in the very near future when UCF is still struggling with Houston and USF is in one of the big conferences.

In your dreams.  You are not taking into consideration the fact that USF had years to develop relationships with WVU, Louisville, Pitt, Syracuse and Rutgers.  That is far, far, more important than how many football wins you have in a particular year.

I'm sure Judy won over a lot of friends among the other Big East Presidents when she sided with the BB schools to add Villanova football over UCF.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I think the same.

While I certainly understand why you feel UCF is going to move forward, there are a couple of things working against you in the near future.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you are going into year 2 of scholarship reductions, which I believe continue for a total 4 recruiting classes. Once your juniors and seniors (the overwhelming majority who are starting now) depart you will feel the affects of the loss of 5 scholarships per recruiting class (see USC as an example). I believe your 2012 recruiting class was not ranked very high and not having the 5 scholarships and the uncertainty about your penalties hurt that class.

The other thing hurting you is the loss of David Kelly and the retention of O'Leary. Kelly recruiter very well, but was the fall guy when O'Leary should have been fired. Honestly, I am still not sure why O'Leary wasn't fired in 2008.

USF still has a ways to go, but a couple of more solid recruiting classes under Coach Taggart will get to where the USF-UCF game is the best AAC game year in and year out.

I think the same.

I'm sure Judy won over a lot of friends among the other Big East Presidents when she sided with the BB schools to add Villanova football over UCF.

Probably in the same manner of UCF wanting to add Tulane, which pissed off all the basketball schools, most notably Marquette.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

I think the same.

I had totally forgotten how ******* delusional Kanigit fans were ...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I think the same.

I'm pretty sure she did.  UCF did not have the votes dude, regardless of what your wet dream at the time made you believe when you woke up.

But don't despair, that relationship you built with Southern Miss going to help you in the future.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

And we'll be playing in that dreadful stadium.  Another horrible experience last night.  If USF intends to put together that kind of crap for an OCS, I'll pass.  Texas builds better high school stadiums with better parking.  It's really unbelievable watching people drag their tailgating supplies 15 minutes in one direction to put it back in their cars, then have to walk back 25 minutes the other direction to get into the aluminum stadium.  It's a joke.

Were you at UCF yesterday? You have to hate Life and what makes College Football Gamedays great if you are complaining about the atmosphere on the UCF Campus that started at 11am and went way past midnight. And if you can afford a Garage or Lot D parking pass your tent and tailgate stuff is literally 2 minute walk from your car. 

UCF had well over 50,000 plus fans tailgating on campus yesterday....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGRZQ8XCtls&feature=youtu.be

while this is USF's campus on their game days:

UnivSouthFlorida01.jpg

Funny thing is, that isn't even the main USF campus! 

I tried to search "best usf campus photo" and yeah, it came up as the branch one.

I just search "usf main campus on football game days" and this one came up:

382414281_bb263447f8_o.jpg

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

I'm pretty sure she did.  UCF did not have the votes dude, regardless of what your wet dream at the time made you believe when you woke up.

But don't despair, that relationship you built with Southern Miss going to help you in the future.

Are you really feeling cocky about supposed relationships and conference realignment? cmon dude you guys are playing in an empty NFL stadium every week, worry about winning ANY conference before proclaiming that you're too good to be playing the Memphis's of the World. You realize how ridiculous you make Bulls fans look with this arrogance?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

And we'll be playing in that dreadful stadium.  Another horrible experience last night.  If USF intends to put together that kind of crap for an OCS, I'll pass.  Texas builds better high school stadiums with better parking.  It's really unbelievable watching people drag their tailgating supplies 15 minutes in one direction to put it back in their cars, then have to walk back 25 minutes the other direction to get into the aluminum stadium.  It's a joke.

Were you at UCF yesterday? You have to hate Life and what makes College Football Gamedays great if you are complaining about the atmosphere on the UCF Campus that started at 11am and went way past midnight. And if you can afford a Garage or Lot D parking pass your tent and tailgate stuff is literally 2 minute walk from your car. 

UCF had well over 50,000 plus fans tailgating on campus yesterday....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGRZQ8XCtls&feature=youtu.be

while this is USF's campus on their game days:

UnivSouthFlorida01.jpg

Funny thing is, that isn't even the main USF campus! 

I tried to search "best usf campus photo" and yeah, it came up as the branch one.

I just search "usf main campus on football game days" and this one came up:

382414281_bb263447f8_o.jpg

What happens when you type "ucf fieldhouse george o'leary" into Google?

Are you really feeling cocky about supposed relationships and conference realignment? cmon dude you guys are playing in an empty NFL stadium every week, worry about winning ANY conference before proclaiming that you're too good to be playing the Memphis's of the World. You realize how ridiculous you make Bulls fans look with this arrogance?

Sounds about the same type of arrogance coming from the first portion of your post.