• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,683
  • Days Won:  8

At UCF is tailgating not allowed across the whole campus? I thought universities that have an OCS tend to allow tailgating anywhere on campus, is this not the case at UCF? 

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

At UCF is tailgating not allowed across the whole campus? I thought universities that have an OCS tend to allow tailgating anywhere on campus, is this not the case at UCF? 

There is a designated tailgating area.  Not sure if it's allowed anywhere else, but very few people if any tailgate anywhere else.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

Shadow claims he/she went yesterday but makes this ridiculous claim. UCF Tailgating is awesome and I've yet to hear anyone IRL complain about it. It's a unique setup that Fans love

There are fans Tailgaiting all over Campus, as far away as the surface lots by the UCF Rec Center. There are packs of tailgaters by the VAB Building, Reflecting Pond, Lake Claire, Greek Row then the most condensed areas being the Donor Grass lots right by the Stadium Gates, Memory Mall, & the softball lot. Then you have the fans that just hang out at the Campus Bars and Bars just off Campus

Edited by ambienknights

Shadow claims he/she went yesterday but makes this ridiculous claim. UCF Tailgating is awesome and I've yet to hear anyone IRL complain about it. It's a unique setup that Fans love

There are fans Tailgaiting all over Campus, as far away as the surface lots by the UCF Rec Center. There are packs of tailgaters by the VAB Building, Reflecting Pond, Lake Claire, Greek Row then the most condensed areas being the Donor Grass lots right by the Stadium Gates, Memory Mall, & the softball lot. Then you have the fans that just hang out at the Campus Bars and Bars just off Campus

The tailgaters outside the main tailgating area must have been invisible since I drove around campus and didn't see a soul tailgating in any of the lots I drove through.  

It may also surprise you that people tailgate at just about every football game across the nation.  It is hardly unique to UCF.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

keep up the good fight, you're going in circles with your UCF hate ..trying to tell a UCF fan where people Tailgate. 1 of the 2 Tailgates I spent time at was by the Education Building which you just said was a 'ghost town'

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,683
  • Days Won:  8

A friend of mine lives downtown and he goes and tailgates at the UCF games for fun. It must not be so bad, he is a Miami fan. 

keep up the good fight, you're going in circles with your UCF hate ..trying to tell a UCF fan where people Tailgate. 1 of the 2 Tailgates I spent time at was by the Education Building which you just said was a 'ghost town'

I never said ghost town.  Try not to misquote me.  I was talking about invisible people.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

I never said ghost town.  Try not to misquote me.  I was talking about invisible people.

You're going to confuse him ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

The tailgaters outside the main tailgating area must have been invisible since I drove around campus and didn't see a soul tailgating in any of the lots I drove through.  

Apparently they count people hanging out in bars on and off campus as tailgaters so maybe that's where they were .... and if they're counting people in bars off campus, the 50K tailgaters may be legit. I'm sure there were a ton of people in the Orlando area in sports bars watching other games.