• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  298
  • Days Won:  1

Houston caught us looking ahead to Temple. We'll be ready for USF.

I hope you're kidding.

UCF is an excellent team, and plays well on all facets.  But Houston was right were it wanted to be:  10 point underdogs, but with 1st & goal, down 5, at the end of the game.  They had 4 shots to win, but except for one narrowly missed TD pass on 3rd down, they didn't come close to winning.  UCF stood their ground at clutch time, and earned the big win.

Memphis, I'll say it again...the most underrated team in the AAC.  We may be favored by 4-5, since both records suck, and we're the home team.  But the Memphis D will harrass MWhite a lot more than Houston did, so we'll see how quick he develops.

I'm looking forward to seeing how our team responds to 2+ weeks to get ready, and a chance to salvage this season.  3 games are winnable, but not easy at all (SMU's offense is really good...maybe the widest open we'll see, save Miami).  RU will be tough, in NJ.  It'll take a miracle to beat UCF, but that's why they play the games.

Our defense is pretty **** good...so are special teams...but the offense is terrible. (penalties and turnovers are killing us)

we also haven't had much luck this season.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

And we'll be playing in that dreadful stadium.  Another horrible experience last night.  If USF intends to put together that kind of crap for an OCS, I'll pass.  Texas builds better high school stadiums with better parking.  It's really unbelievable watching people drag their tailgating supplies 15 minutes in one direction to put it back in their cars, then have to walk back 25 minutes the other direction to get into the aluminum stadium.  It's a joke.

Were you at UCF yesterday? You have to hate Life and what makes College Football Gamedays great if you are complaining about the atmosphere on the UCF Campus that started at 11am and went way past midnight. And if you can afford a Garage or Lot D parking pass your tent and tailgate stuff is literally 2 minute walk from your car. 

UCF had well over 50,000 plus fans tailgating on campus yesterday....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGRZQ8XCtls&feature=youtu.be

while this is USF's campus on their game days:

UnivSouthFlorida01.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

UCF had well over 50,000 plus fans tailgating on campus yesterday....

50K ...LOL ... God love ya, K_L ... Haven't changed a bit.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

There are people that Tailgate but don't go into the game, 50K Tailgaiting yesterday is not a stretch. This is not just a UCF issue either, happens on a lot of Campuses

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

There are people that Tailgate but don't go into the game, 50K Tailgaiting yesterday is not a stretch. This is not just a UCF issue either, happens on a lot of Campuses

Thought most knew that on is board...maybe the previous poster is the only one.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

Thought most knew that on is board...maybe the previous poster is the only one.

And there are people who go to the game but don't tailgate .... Thought most on any board would know that ... I've obviously overestimated other boards ... 50K tailgaters, you guys are funny.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

50K tailgating yesterday?  

I guess they still don't teach math at UCF.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Keep hating Shadow......must make you sleep better

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

They are still overrated.. Almost lost to Memphis. They aren't that good without Storm Johnson.

Completely agree. I'll give credit though, they are a solid all around team. However, without Storm Johnson they are not nearly as dynamic. That guy should be playing at a University of Miami, University of Alabama, or University of Georgia... Not ucf. In two years when Storm and Bortles are gone they'll be an average team again. I

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Keep hating Shadow......must make you sleep better

ROFLMAO

Hating?  Anyone that thinks there were 50k tailgating is seriously delusional.  There isn't close to enough room for 50K to begin with.  10K would be a serious stretch.