• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,424
  • Days Won:  19

And we'll be playing in that dreadful stadium.  Another horrible experience last night.  If USF intends to put together that kind of crap for an OCS, I'll pass.  Texas builds better high school stadiums with better parking.  It's really unbelievable watching people drag their tailgating supplies 15 minutes in one direction to put it back in their cars, then have to walk back 25 minutes the other direction to get into the aluminum stadium.  It's a joke.

Were you at UCF yesterday? You have to hate Life and what makes College Football Gamedays great if you are complaining about the atmosphere on the UCF Campus that started at 11am and went way past midnight. And if you can afford a Garage or Lot D parking pass your tent and tailgate stuff is literally 2 minute walk from your car. 

UCF had well over 50,000 plus fans tailgating on campus yesterday....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGRZQ8XCtls&feature=youtu.be

while this is USF's campus on their game days:

UnivSouthFlorida01.jpg

Funny thing is, that isn't even the main USF campus! 

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Can you imagine if we were the team to keep them from the Orange Bowl?

Highly unlikely that they go to the Orange Bowl, even if FSU is out of play.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

Can you imagine if we were the team to keep them from the Orange Bowl?

Highly unlikely that they go to the Orange Bowl, even if FSU is out of play.

Probably Fiesta unless NIU or Fresno get a BCS bowl ...

And we'll be playing in that dreadful stadium.  Another horrible experience last night.  If USF intends to put together that kind of crap for an OCS, I'll pass.  Texas builds better high school stadiums with better parking.  It's really unbelievable watching people drag their tailgating supplies 15 minutes in one direction to put it back in their cars, then have to walk back 25 minutes the other direction to get into the aluminum stadium.  It's a joke.

Were you at UCF yesterday? You have to hate Life and what makes College Football Gamedays great if you are complaining about the atmosphere on the UCF Campus that started at 11am and went way past midnight. And if you can afford a Garage or Lot D parking pass your tent and tailgate stuff is literally 2 minute walk from your car. 

UnivSouthFlorida01.jpg

I was kind of wondering what part of campus that was .... You'll learn to recognize that Knight_Light isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

UnivSouthFlorida01.jpg

Don't confuse Knight fans with facts.

I promise you there aren't anywhere near 40K people tailgating.  The vast majority of football fans do not tailgate.  That is a fact.

Sorry I know I just confused them again.

In before deep seated  hating "Shadow" response. :)

Seems kind of dumb to argue over a number than can not be proved or disproved.

The dumb part was throwing that ridiculous number out there in the first place ... 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

UnivSouthFlorida01.jpg

But it probably is what the Sarasota campus looks like on gameday. He got us there.

UnivSouthFlorida01.jpg

I promise you there aren't anywhere near 40K people tailgating.  The vast majority of football fans do not tailgate.  That is a fact.

Link?

UnivSouthFlorida01.jpg

But it probably is what the Sarasota campus looks like on gameday. He got us there.

True, but I'm sure inadvertent. .

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

UnivSouthFlorida01.jpg

Link?

The vast majority of college football fans don't go to games either.