• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

They are still overrated.. Almost lost to Memphis. They aren't that good without Storm Johnson.

Dumbest thing I may have ever read.

UCF has  Storm and Stanback may even be better. ........

Stanback better than Storm Johnson? You're out of your mind..

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

They are still overrated.. Almost lost to Memphis. They aren't that good without Storm Johnson.

Completely agree. I'll give credit though, they are a solid all around team. However, without Storm Johnson they are not nearly as dynamic. That guy should be playing at a University of Miami, University of Alabama, or University of Georgia... Not ucf. In two years when Storm and Bortles are gone they'll be an average team again. I

Storm is eligible to leave after this year.  I suppose Bortles is also, but he's a late round pick at best.

Completely agree. I'll give credit though, they are a solid all around team. However, without Storm Johnson they are not nearly as dynamic. That guy should be playing at a University of Miami, University of Alabama, or University of Georgia... Not ucf. In two years when Storm and Bortles are gone they'll be an average team again. I

Storm is eligible to leave after this year.  I suppose Bortles is also, but he's a late round pick at best.

Yeah. I mean it is very possible they both go to the draft after this year. That would be awesome! 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Keep hating Shadow......must make you sleep better

ROFLMAO

Hating?  Anyone that thinks there were 50k tailgating is seriously delusional.  There isn't close to enough room for 50K to begin with.  10K would be a serious stretch.

Yea, there wasn't anywhere near 50k tailgating, but I would still take that OCS and college game day atmosphere compared to RJS any day of the week. I don't know why you are being such a hater man. They have a good team this year and have a decent OCS, get over it. Let's hope we catch them off guard and cocky in a few weeks.

Yeah. I mean it is very possible they both go to the draft after this year. That would be awesome! 

Lots of QBs in the draft this year, and many of them more talented than Bortles.  I think he stays.

ROFLMAO

Hating?  Anyone that thinks there were 50k tailgating is seriously delusional.  There isn't close to enough room for 50K to begin with.  10K would be a serious stretch.

Yea, there wasn't anywhere near 50k tailgating, but I would still take that OCS and college game day atmosphere compared to RJS any day of the week. I don't know why you are being such a hater man. They have a good team this year and have a decent OCS, get over it. Let's hope we catch them off guard and cocky in a few weeks.

You been there for a game?

If you want to tailgate, you have to drag all of your stuff 15 or 20 minutes to the tailgate area where everyone has to be on top of each other since it isn't very large.  That means that when it's game time, you have to drag all your stuff 15 or 20 minutes back to your car or dorm or whereever.  

Then you have to walk another 20 minutes or more to get back to the game.  After all of that enjoyment, you get to spend a few hours sitting on the hardest metal seats you've ever had the pleasure of sitting on.  If it's September during the day, the metal will cause you heat stroke.  Then you better hope you have a small person next to you, or they will be sitting in your seat.  Oh, and if you have anything resembling a decent seat, UCF "fans" will spend the entire game waiting for you to get up to go to the bathroom so they can steal your seat and you have to kick them out while they pretend it's really their seat.

If you are 21 and dead drunk, you can convince yourself this is a great atmosphere.  If you are older and wiser, you wouldn't wish that atmosphere on your worst enemy.   A dreadful game day experience, all in all.

ROFLMAO

Have you been to that on campus stadium? It is a brand new stadium and it only holds 45,000 people.... I'll take Ray Jay ALL DAY over a brand new on campus stadium if it's going to be like UCF's..... 

You probably have a point when it comes to the actual "tailgating, on campus" atmosphere but their stadium kinda sucks..

Edited by USFbulls24

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

ROFLMAO

Yea, there wasn't anywhere near 50k tailgating,

Of course there weren't and the knucklehead coming over here saying there were IS delusional ... pretty sure there wouldhave been more than 10K, though.

ROFLMAO

Yea, there wasn't anywhere near 50k tailgating,

Of course there weren't and the knucklehead coming over here saying there were IS delusional ... pretty sure there wouldhave been more than 10K, though.

Maybe, but I'm fairly confident it wouldn't be much more than 20K.   The tailgating area just isn't that big.  Tailgating is prohibited in most of the parking areas.  

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,683
  • Days Won:  8

50k Ray Jay > 50k Brighthouse

Sold out Ray Jay >> Sold out Brighthouse

I will take Ray Jay over a Brighthouse anyday. I was also a student at TAMU and while the crowd energy is way better there, especially the 30k student section, the absolute best in college football, the stadium was so hot and uncomfortable, I missed Ray Jay a lot. It was like going from first class on an airline to an over packed school bus. They are finally tearing that old POS down and remodeling it. 

I really hope USF doesn't just build a cheap POS like UCF. We have Raymond James and it's great.... Why did UCF decide to leave the Citrus Bowl?