• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

We finished in the BCS Top 25 in 2002 and 2007.

Everything I saw had the BCS rankings only going to 15 in 2002 ... jumped to 25 in 2003.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

They are not lighting the world on fire, that is for sure.  Snuck by with a couple of lucky wins against equally mediocre teams.  We will get out asses handed to us for sure, but relatively they look like the same team they always have.  Slow and dumb.  Did I mention how much I miss speed on defense.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

They are not lighting the world on fire, that is for sure. Snuck by with a couple of lucky wins against equally mediocre teams. We will get out asses handed to us for sure, but relatively they look like the same team they always have. Slow and dumb. Did I mention how much I miss speed on defense.

So what do you like watching gimmicks like Oregon? UCF offense has been fun to watch w a lot of playmakers. The defense has a lot of injuries & UCF has 1 of the youngest teams in the nation so the 2 head scratching road performances do not surprise me. Remember these are college students not Pros

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

They are not lighting the world on fire, that is for sure. Snuck by with a couple of lucky wins against equally mediocre teams. We will get out asses handed to us for sure, but relatively they look like the same team they always have. Slow and dumb. Did I mention how much I miss speed on defense.

So what do you like watching gimmicks like Oregon? UCF offense has been fun to watch w a lot of playmakers. The defense has a lot of injuries & UCF has 1 of the youngest teams in the nation so the 2 head scratching road performances do not surprise me. Remember these are college students not Pros

Why do your parents hate you?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

another example why WillieTforme is one of maybe 4 rational posters here. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

another example why WillieTforme is one of maybe 4 rational posters here. 

There has to be some reason they've allowed you to believe your team is exciting to watch.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Not sure what you were watching  on Saturday but UCF wasn't exciting till the last 100 seconds of the game. 

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

There were 10 lead changes ( IIRC)....so it was probably exciting to Temple and or  UCF fans.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

There were 10 lead changes ( IIRC)....so it was probably exciting to Temple and or  UCF fans.

YOU WERE PLAYING TEMPLE.... IF UCF IS SO GOOD THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BLOWN THE DOORS OFF THAT TEAM.

• Upvote 1