• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bruno Reagan, DT/OL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

where's judo coach to talk us off the ledge?

Quiet, after telling how great Reagan will be for us.

BTW, while I don't fault these guys for leaving, I guess it sux because, like Porter & UF, Vandy wouldn't give this guy the time of day a month or so ago, and Taggart committed to him a long time ago. So, someone steals Vandy's girlfriend, and suddenly Vandy wants to date the chick he thought was too homely last month. If I was Reagan, I'd be thinking..."Man, you guys didn't want me, till so many stopped wanting you. Where were you 2-4 months ago? Not caring about me at all. Now that your jilted, you start looking at others school who were willing to put in the hard work and invest time & effort into me. Now, here you come, spending a few hours scouring other teams' commitments lists & spend a few hours on me...and God knows HOW many others? No thanks. I was good with USF when didn't care about me & they did...and I'm good with USF now".

New staff at Vandy, can't blame them for offering late 

I don't blame them for grasping, as they now only have 9 commits. I'm saying I'd like to see Bruno appreciate the ones who put in the work & committed to him...and Vandy only wants him NOW, since their recruits bolted.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I love this kid and think he could be a great guard for us.  I just hope he remembers that Taggart wanted him from the beginning and he's a priority for USF and not just a fall back.  

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

I love this kid and think he could be a great guard for us. I just hope he remembers that Taggart wanted him from the beginning and he's a priority for USF and not just a fall back.

we can only hope

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

The lack of recruits at Vandy might be a big positive for Bruno as it means a better chance of seeing the field. I really wish this kid luck whether or not we get him.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

BRUNO...BRUNO..BRUNO.BRUNO  <chant>

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Not gonna like the answer, but I'll answer since you asked - he has been talking up Bruno on other school's message boards. I'm having cold sweats and AW flashbacks...

Link? Not disputing, but would be curious to see.

No link?

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Not gonna like the answer, but I'll answer since you asked - he has been talking up Bruno on other school's message boards. I'm having cold sweats and AW flashbacks...

No link?

On mobile for the weekend so I don't have the link. It was either the main Vols or Vandy message board, I assume google will get you there like it did me.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

No link?

On mobile for the weekend so I don't have the link. It was either the main Vols or Vandy message board, I assume google will get you there like it did me.

After 10-15 minutes of sifting thru garbage, I decided there were better things to do.  But this is kind of interesting.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2014/01/31/vanderbilt-football-recruiting-james-franklin-penn-state/5082119/