• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bruno Reagan, DT/OL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Hope he enjoys his visits. He's solid here, no worries.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

He may stick but he's clearly interested... not sure how you guys are so confident.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

He may stick but he's clearly interested... not sure how you guys are so confident.

He's been very vocal (Twitter), and seems to be recruiting others to join the team. 

That said, he's 18, and it's his life to lead.  If he seems something that HE sees as an offer he can't refuse, he's gone.  That's life.  You can't have a Top 40 full of recruits the big schools don't want (not that Vandy is huge, but it's an excellent school, in the SEC...hard to ignore that).

If I had to guess, I'd say he comes here, as it seems he's build a good relationship with our coaches, and hopefully realizes that last minute suitors are the same guys who ignored you till now (tho' that theory didn't apply to lovestruck Porter, who is gushing over Florida...and who I hope goes the way of Brissett.  But I'm being a spoiled baby again, so I should stop).

3 of the 247 "experts" predicted him to Vandy in the last 18 hours, for whatever weight you put in that.  Hope we hang on to this kid - I really like him.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

3 of the 247 "experts" predicted him to Vandy in the last 18 hours, for whatever weight you put in that.  Hope we hang on to this kid - I really like him.

Exactly, nobody really knows anything when it comes to these kids. It's going to be hard for Reagan to ignore the home town, great academic school in the SEC. I wouldn't hold it against him if he decided to stay in state. Vandy is getting very desperate, they're losing kids left and right. They just lost their top RB to Stanford.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  1

Let's be honest. If you are Vandy and only have 1 week till signing day your plan is:

1) Retain existing commits

2) Identify local talent that isn't yet committed from Tennessee and Kentucky

3) Vet all top uncommitted recruits everywhere (ie. Kevin Bronson, Denzel Ward)

4) Look at the recruits committed to AAC schools and see who is poachable. (ie, USF, UCF, Cincy, Houston, etc)

Derek Mason has a tough week ahead.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Exactly, nobody really knows anything when it comes to these kids. It's going to be hard for Reagan to ignore the home town, great academic school in the SEC. I wouldn't hold it against him if he decided to stay in state. Vandy is getting very desperate, they're losing kids left and right. They just lost their top RB to Stanford.

No sweat here.

Another blurb from Joey:

Bruno:  "I am going to the visit as a USF commit," Reagan, an undefeated state wrestling champion as a 285-pounder last winter, told the Times. "But I will always do what is best for me."

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/recruiting-reagan-still-on-board-for-now/2163249

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Another blurb from Joey:

Bruno: "I am going to the visit as a USF commit," Reagan, an undefeated state wrestling champion as a 285-pounder last winter, told the Times. "But I will always do what is best for me."

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/recruiting-reagan-still-on-board-for-now/2163249

That is a very tough decision for a high school kid to make. One of the best schools, academically, right in your own backyard vs a school and coach that offered early.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

No sweat here.

He's gone -- Negative Nancy