• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bruno Reagan, DT/OL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

He seems interested in getting a good education.  That makes Vandy more of a threat than the Vols.  But I doubt the coaching staff has  a problem with him talking to Vandy or even if he flips.  Sounds like he is doing the mature thing and keeping the USF staff informed.  If I'm on a coaching staff I can deal with losing a kid if I am in the loop.  The tough thing would be losing someone out of the blue with no communication from the kid.

That said, in the end I think he'll stick even if the staff lets him visit.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

Imo this kid is a leader and an asset to this team going forward. We need guys with his kind of attitude to build this team. If you wanna have the dreamteam, you gotta have the dreamers.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

This is one bright, motivated kid who's going far in life, regardless of where he goes to school. Vandy offers him a better jumping off point than USF. Just hope he believes Coach T offers him a better 4-year opportunity and that that can be enough to keep him.

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,288
  • Days Won:  10

He seems interested in getting a good education.  That makes Vandy more of a threat than the Vols.  But I doubt the coaching staff has  a problem with him talking to Vandy or even if he flips.  Sounds like he is doing the mature thing and keeping the USF staff informed.  If I'm on a coaching staff I can deal with losing a kid if I am in the loop.  The tough thing would be losing someone out of the blue with no communication from the kid.

What information on your basing your statement on that "he seems interested in getting a good education"?  Do you know him or have talked to him or is this just you guessing?

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

@CoreyBender734: Clarksville (Tenn.) OL and #USF commit, Bruno Reagan, has been offered by #Vanderbilt. Bruno says he's "definitely still a #USF commit."

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

What information on your basing your statement on that "he seems interested in getting a good education"?  Do you know him or have talked to him or is this just you guessing?

Watch his interview. It's posted somewhere in one of these threads. Maybe this one

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Watch his interview. It's posted somewhere in one of these threads. Maybe this one

Yep.  Guessing based on everything he had said the past week or two.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725
  • Days Won:  0

He has an offer from Vandy now. Looks like an official set up for this coming weekend