• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bruno Reagan, DT/OL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I was a wrestler and the FB coach used to send those guys up to train with the team. We would have a full on practice and then join the x country team to run. My Coach was a 17 time NCAA, Olympic and AAU champion who is in the WHOF in OK. Those FB plyrs hated us. Reagan is a stud. He was very close to Walt Wells but stated earlier today

I'm still behind whatever the choice is for USF. #DreamTeam

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I was a wrestler and the FB coach used to send those guys up to train with the team. We would have a full on practice and then join the x country team to run. My Coach was a 17 time NCAA, Olympic and AAU champion who is in the WHOF in OK. Those FB plyrs hated us. Reagan is a stud. He was very close to Walt Wells but stated earlier today

Brulon Reaganâ„¢ @BrunoReagan

I'm still behind whatever the choice is for USF. #DreamTeam

As a freshman DE team captain in HS on the JV team, I thought I was a stud in the making. Our FB coach was also the varsity wrestling coach who worked with me in the weight room & after/before practice. When I thought I was tough enough, he invited me to wresting practice. I was tossed around like a rag doll by guys 30 pounds lighter with strength you couldn't see just by looks. It was a humbling experience. The fact that this guy does both is a testament to his athleticism.

Looking forward to seeing him play early, and hard.

• Upvote 1

Brulon's Dad commenting on Vanderbilt. Really nice DT Prospect opened up his commitment tonite. Followed on Twitter by Bruno and The Holmanator. Jay Robertson from Nashville, TN.

26m
2561a09e80735a6c2289c6eacd1cbb05_normal.

Vandy had better have a new head coach by tomorrow morning or they will not have a class. PSU tonight everyone else

And Jay likes the attn from USF

Jay Robertson favorited
8m
Complete_Bull_normal.jpg

@BrunoReagan and @Holmanator_48 need to bring some big TN talent south. #USF #DreamTeam RT @J_Rob51: Reopening my recruitment

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Brulon's Dad commenting on Vanderbilt. Really nice DT Prospect opened up his commitment tonite. Followed on Twitter by Bruno and The Holmanator. Jay Robertson from Nashville, TN.

26m
2561a09e80735a6c2289c6eacd1cbb05_normal.

Vandy had better have a new head coach by tomorrow morning or they will not have a class. PSU tonight everyone else

And Jay likes the attn from USF

Jay Robertson favorited
8m
Complete_Bull_normal.jpg

@BrunoReagan and @Holmanator_48 need to bring some big TN talent south. #USF #DreamTeam RT @J_Rob51: Reopening my recruitment

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=6536014

For those (like me) not familiar, here's Robertson.  Looks like he locked in to Vandy early.  Haven't heard of us being in the running for any Vandy commits, but there are a few FL kids on their list.

Looks like Vandy will be hit hard by this change.  Lville took early hits, but may regain some with Petrino on board.  Gonna be an interesting 3+ weeks till NSD.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  0

You guys are going to love this kid. A true world class athlete that will out work everyone. More information here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bruno-Reagan/113451552053314?ref=hl

You guys are going to love this kid. A true world class athlete that will out work everyone. More information here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bruno-Reagan/113451552053314?ref=hl

Boy I bet his father is proud of him ;)

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Whatchuu talkin about?

I ALREADY love him. 

Big and Ugly, FTW!!!

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

I hope he is able to bring some work ethic and purpose back to USF football. Skip let too many players slide and the discipline took a nose dive from Leavitt to Holtz. Taggart and his team of coaches will expect a lot, but it looks like the players are buying in.