• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bruno Reagan, DT/OL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

where's judo coach to talk us off the ledge?

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Quiet, after telling how great Reagan will be for us.

BTW, while I don't fault these guys for leaving, I guess it sux because, like Porter & UF, Vandy wouldn't give this guy the time of day a month or so ago, and Taggart committed to him a long time ago. So, someone steals Vandy's girlfriend, and suddenly Vandy wants to date the chick he thought was too homely last month. If I was Reagan, I'd be thinking..."Man, you guys didn't want me, till so many stopped wanting you. Where were you 2-4 months ago? Not caring about me at all. Now that your jilted, you start looking at others school who were willing to put in the hard work and invest time & effort into me. Now, here you come, spending a few hours scouring other teams' commitments lists & spend a few hours on me...and God knows HOW many others? No thanks. I was good with USF when didn't care about me & they did...and I'm good with USF now".

• Upvote 1

Not to worry

BW, I admire your confidence. And...your track record gives me some confidence. We shall see...perhaps as early as tonite, if Reagan's comment about committing as early as the visit.

Also noteworthy on the earlier comment, where Reagan referred to Vandy as "we". In the next sentence, he referred to them as "they". Hard to draw anything specific there.

Off to Guanabanas. Later, Bulls fans. Stay tuned for a wild few days.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Not gonna like the answer, but I'll answer since you asked - he has been talking up Bruno on other school's message boards.  I'm having cold sweats and AW flashbacks...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Not gonna like the answer, but I'll answer since you asked - he has been talking up Bruno on other school's message boards.  I'm having cold sweats and AW flashbacks...

It sucks, but Bruno is nowhere near as valuable as AW was. We'll be fine with or without him. 

Link? Not disputing, but would be curious to see.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18
  • Days Won:  0

Quiet, after telling how great Reagan will be for us.

BTW, while I don't fault these guys for leaving, I guess it sux because, like Porter & UF, Vandy wouldn't give this guy the time of day a month or so ago, and Taggart committed to him a long time ago. So, someone steals Vandy's girlfriend, and suddenly Vandy wants to date the chick he thought was too homely last month. If I was Reagan, I'd be thinking..."Man, you guys didn't want me, till so many stopped wanting you. Where were you 2-4 months ago? Not caring about me at all. Now that your jilted, you start looking at others school who were willing to put in the hard work and invest time & effort into me. Now, here you come, spending a few hours scouring other teams' commitments lists & spend a few hours on me...and God knows HOW many others? No thanks. I was good with USF when didn't care about me & they did...and I'm good with USF now".

New staff at Vandy, can't blame them for offering late 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

It sucks, but Bruno is nowhere near as valuable as AW was. We'll be fine with or without him. 

Disagree.

Big uglies > pretty boys

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

Agree. A good OL can make an average QB/RB better. We need top notch linemen if this system is going to work.