• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bruno Reagan, DT/OL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Am I to believe a teenager on Twitter lied?!? Say it ain't so!

Who said it was on Twitter
For your sake as a grown man and him being a high schooler, I had hoped you only interacted with him on twitter.

That was a foolish hope.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

For your sake as a grown man and him being a high schooler, I had hoped you only interacted with him on twitter.That was a foolish h

Yeah, after coaching young men for 30+ years, I guess it would be unreasonable to expect that a " grown man and him being a high schooler" that i would talk to one of these young men. It always the Larry Craigs, Ted Haggerty's and the Mark Foley's of this world that rant and rave about "grown man and him being a high schooler". They are holier than thou until they get caught in an airport or having sex with male prostitutes while snorting crack. Get your mind out of the gutter, or should I say closet, boys.

It's funny it's always the same crowd whining and crying when a perfectly natural event takes place. SMFH

The only one with dirty thoughts is you.

The fact that you don't otherwise know a recruit but start talking to them with the hope they might come to usf might be frowned upon by others including the usf coaching staff.

The fact that you're sobbing "he swore to me..." is creepy or pathetic maybe both.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

For your sake as a grown man and him being a high schooler, I had hoped you only interacted with him on twitter.That was a foolish h
Yeah, after coaching young men for 30+ years, I guess it would be unreasonable to expect that a " grown man and him being a high schooler" that i would talk to one of these young men. It always the Larry Craigs, Ted Haggerty's and the Mark Foley's of this world that rant and rave about "grown man and him being a high schooler". They are holier than thou until they get caught in an airport or having sex with male prostitutes while snorting crack. Get your mind out of the gutter, or should I say closet, boys.

It's funny it's always the same crowd whining and crying when a perfectly natural event takes place. SMFH

I agree with BW that it's always a bad idea to "snort crack." Just saying. :)

The fact that you don't otherwise know a recruit but start talking to them with the hope they might come to usf might be frowned upon by others including the usf coaching staff.

The fact that you're sobbing "he swore to me..." is creepy or pathetic maybe both.

you don't know jack about what you are talking about as usual. Why don't you head back to Scout,  the wonder site, and talk to their college kid who blogs there. Maybe he'll help you with your "little" problem.

The NCAA defines a "booster" in a number of ways, including anyone who has ever made a financial contribution to the Bulls or purchased tickets for a USF event. In order to assure that USF Athletics upholds the integrity of NCAA and BIG EAST policies designed to promote a fair and sportsmanlike college sports environment, we ask that you—as a member of the Bulls family—take the time to acquaint yourself with this important information.

WHAT DOES "EXTRA BENEFIT" MEAN?

An extra benefit is anything that is provided by a staff member or booster to a student-athlete, his or her family and friends that is not provided to the general student body under the same terms. Providing anything considered to be an extra benefit to a Bulls student-athlete can jeopardize his or her eligibility to compete and put USF Athletics at risk for penalties. Some common examples of extra benefit include:

Cash, loans, or gifts of any kind, including tickets to entertainment eventsFree or reduced cost meals and beveragesFree or reduced servicesFree lodging or rental property at a reduced rate

WHAT ARE THE GENERAL RULES REGARDING RECRUITING AND BOOSTERS?

Boosters are prohibited from involvement in recruiting prospective student-athletes. A prospective student-athlete is anyone who has started seventh grade classes for men's basketball, or ninth grade classes for all other sports. Boosters should contact USF Athletics staff about any questions in this regard, and refrain from attempting to contact any prospect or to influence his or her decision to attend USF. Such contact includes activity on Facebook or other social networking sites.

Please contact the USF Athletics Compliance staff with any questions about rules governing booster contact with prospective or current student-athletes and their family and friends:

Craig Angelos,

Associate Athletics Director:

(813) 974-3528

CWAngelos@usf.edu

http://www.mybullsclub.com/s/1473/index.aspx?sid=1473&gid=1&pgid=341

Edited by SANJAY

you don't know jack about what you are talking about as usual. Why don't you head back to Scout, the wonder site, and talk to their college kid who blogs there. Maybe he'll help you with your "little" problem.

I know plenty. The fact that you delude yourself into believing you know anything about recruiting is funny.

As for your activities in talking to recruits to talk to them about usf please feel free to contact usf compliance. I am sure what their position is. Maybe you can advise them that they don't know what they are talking about either.

• Upvote 2

you don't know jack about what you are talking about as usual. Why don't you head back to Scout, the wonder site, and talk to their college kid who blogs there. Maybe he'll help you with your "little" problem.

I know plenty. The fact that you delude yourself into believing you know anything about recruiting is funny.

As for your activities in talking to recruits to talk to them about usf please feel free to contact usf compliance. I am sure what their position is. Maybe you can advise them that they don't know what they are talking about either.

crying_baby.gif

Is that your picture sobbing when Reagan broke his promise to you? Did you pinky swear on it?

• Upvote 1