• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

when do we fire Heath?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Let's not forget that on paper, this class coming in next year is the best in USF history. Hoping they become more revered than Charlie and company. Also hpoing the produce better than Waldon and friends.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

It's been a tough MBB season, but coaches have bad seasons here and there. If we have two more bad seasons in a row, then we can start this conversation.

Heath is safe and will be for the foreseeable future.

Have you looked at Heath's coaching record? Having bad seasons is a lot more common with him then any other coach in high D-1 that I can think of. In the past 11 seasons, currently Stan has a career record of 162 - 170 if my math is correct.

Let me reiterate for those hard at understanding, Heath should not be fired at the end of this season. If things are going bad this time next season then it's time for a change.

Well aware of his record.

Bottom line is that this year blows and we knew we'd struggle going in. There is a very good recruiting class coming in and there is no reason to fire him because of this season.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Not enough face palm on the planet for this thread.

Here's two that will attempt that impossible.

1221867048863.jpg

110323_100309_81595779.jpg

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

:applause: :applause:

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

After 2-3 seasons of underachieving. Last year was awesome. This year not so good.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

After 2-3 seasons of underachieving. Last year was awesome. This year not so good.

1 season of underachieving?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,654
  • Days Won:  424

I have already said what was needed this tread and the ones in the past. The BS replies you continue to come up with are old, predictable, and meaningless to me. The twisting of words and off topic stuff...come on man you rightfully earned that facepalm.

I didn't twist anything. It's called logical progression, something you obviously don't have a clue about since you keep making the same stupid assertions. You are implying that next years team, without Henry, won't be as talented as last years. Do you really believe that? It won't be as experienced, but not as talented? And next years without Henry will only be marginally more talented than this years?? Your obsessive hate for Stan makes you throw **** out there without really thinking it through. Stick to digging up articles on basketball recruiting, which you're really good at, and leave the assessing of Stan and USF basketball to those familiar with the situation.

LOL...yes you did

Also I'm going to keep writing like always about any and all things I choose. Just like you will keep being the overly sensitive, off topic, twisting of words person you always are. It's just the ways things are done around here.

What did I twist? You just don't realize the logic of what you say at times ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,654
  • Days Won:  424

211997_686017216_1969109580_q.jpg

•  

Patrick Cotter Â· 

I agree Dave, how disappointing that Heath did not capitalize on the team making it to the tournament and coming away with a 20+ win season. This is on top of a new arena and Practice facility. All the pieces were there. He should have made believers out of some highly touted recruits and did not. I think Heath can convince players needing a second chance to come to USF, yet I'm not sure he is able to bring in the blue chipper.

• 260707_100003523903369_1119632719_q.jpg

Dave Berube Â· Parrish, Florida

This team is miserable in the front court. Losing your 2 big men didn't help, but it is Heath's job to recruit to fill those spots. Really starting to wonder anout him.

I knew I recognized that name .... http://thebullspen.com/index.php?/topic/83215-firestanheathcom-this-site-is-such-a-joke-anyone-know-who-the-clown-running-it-is/

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

IMO, We should fire the guy(s) who wouldn't let Austin play for USF. That was the third time in the last few years that an incoming BIG man was let go right before the fall semester. A coach shouldn't have to deal with that, when those players are cleared by the NCAA and then go to big name schools. It's just ridiculous.