• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

when do we fire Heath?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

It's been a tough MBB season, but coaches have bad seasons here and there. If we have two more bad seasons in a row, then we can start this conversation.

Heath is safe and will be for the foreseeable future.

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,305
  • Days Won:  10

Not enough face palm on the planet for this thread.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

facepalm20collage203.jpg

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

With Henry the team will have a lot of talent and I believe can over come Heath's poor game preparations and offensive coaching. Without Henry I would not be surprised to see a season only slightly better then this current one with related to next season's softer schedule.

So you're saying that last year's team had tons more talent than the one we'll have next year if we don't get Henry .... Funny, I don't really ever recall you raving that much about the talent back then.   :rolleyes:

:facepalm:

Facepalm is probably your safest response because you have no other logical one.

I have already said what was needed this tread and the ones in the past. The BS replies you continue to come up with are old, predictable, and meaningless to me. The twisting of words and off topic stuff...come on man you rightfully earned that facepalm.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

It's been a tough MBB season, but coaches have bad seasons here and there. If we have two more bad seasons in a row, then we can start this conversation.

Heath is safe and will be for the foreseeable future.

Have you looked at Heath's coaching record? Having bad seasons is a lot more common with him then any other coach in high D-1 that I can think of. In the past 11 seasons, currently Stan has a career record of 162 - 170 if my math is correct.

Let me reiterate for those hard at understanding, Heath should not be fired at the end of this season. If things are going bad this time next season then it's time for a change.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  0

Do not fire stan.  Not now or ever.  He's finally brought a little respectability to a program that was horrid for years.  He's finally getting recruits to look at us.  Delete this thread and start a new one titled, "When should we give Heath a Raise - now or after the season?"

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Love how Vega completely ignores Stan's season at Kent State. Classic.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

What is absolutely hilarious in all of this is in the last few games I'm seeing on offense more player movement more ball movement more drives to the hoop and more wide open shots.

The problem is we can't hit ****!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

dont fire heath

give him 2 more years

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Typical fan response. Heath has about 2 dozen get out free cards right now. He is using one of those this year. Big deal. Heath is getting the best results that any mens basketball coach has gotten at USF. This is Heath's first really bad year and he tried to prepare everyone for it. he said over and over again on his radio shows that the lack of a big man in the middle is really going to hurt us and it did.

For those of you ragging on AC, please, he was the best thing to happen to this team in years. I would rather have a team of collinses that bust their ass every play than a team full of guilchrists and rudds who dont give a ****.

And speaking of Mr I wanna be an NBA star Rudd, he is supposed to be the down low guy this year but he wont go, he keeps trying to shoot from the perimeter and wont do his job so you see whats happening. Rudd is playing less and less and the guys who want to play their positions get to play more and more.