• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

when do we fire Heath?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

And don't give me crap about how we made the dance last year.  This team is a joke this year.  I have NEVER seen a team with shooting this bad.  I think we could go to the outside courts and find guys that will shoot better.  At least drive the basket.  

I have season tickets, and just cry game after game after Big East loss.  

Trying to figure out why the board is so silent on Heath when they wanted to Kill Holtz for the same results.  

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

And don't give me crap about how we made the dance last year.  This team is a joke this year.  I have NEVER seen a team with shooting this bad.  I think we could go to the outside courts and find guys that will shoot better.  At least drive the basket.  

I have season tickets, and just cry game after game after Big East loss.  

Trying to figure out why the board is so silent on Heath when they wanted to Kill Holtz for the same results.  

You don't want to hear it, but we're not going to fire him this year.

Why?

Because he got us to the dance last year for the first time in 20 years, and got us our first two wins EVER.

He bought himself two years with that.

No sense talking about it this year. Unless he strikes a player, etc, he will ABSOLUTELY not be fired this year.

Let's revisit this topic next year.

Now, if you just want to talk about how bad he is (rather than when we'll fire him, as the title says), then that is a VERY appropriate thing to do.

We stunk up the dome so badly tonight, not sure if they'll ever be able to fumigate it enough.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985

You are right there.  I know he is not getting fired, saying though that should be a discussion.  It was two years ago and we got results. Now, you have say how much was Heath and how much was the talent we lost.

I know also Noreiga hurt is a killer, but we have to be the only BE team that will not penetrate.  We never get inside and try to live our life outside the paint.  It is just painful to watch.

It is a shame to see $35M go to waste on the guys.  Need to go to see the women more... 

You are right there.  I know he is not getting fired, saying though that should be a discussion.  It was two years ago and we got results. Now, you have say how much was Heath and how much was the talent we lost.

I know also Noreiga hurt is a killer, but we have to be the only BE team that will not penetrate.  We never get inside and try to live our life outside the paint.  It is just painful to watch.

It is a shame to see $35M go to waste on the guys.  Need to go to see the women more... 

NOW you're talking!

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

TWO WORDS....Waverly Austin.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  763

Help is on the way next year -

John Egbunu - 6'10" - #7 C

Chris Perry - 6'8" - #23 PF

Dre'Kalo Clayton - 6'6" - #51 PF

Byron Zeigler - 6'6" - #22 SF

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699
  • Days Won:  2

Austin wouldnt fix this team. He wouldnt make fitz...rudd....poland shoot any better. There is no heart or fire in this team. Im tired of everyone praising collins. He is not a leader and is average at best. Yes he gets his assist but he is not a leader and im tired of him pouting. Ron Anderson was last years leader.This yr we have nothing. Im impressed how leday and hawkins are playing. Hopefully one of the big recruits coming in has some fire and is tough.Im tired of watching soft bb.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Lynch yet?