• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

when do we fire Heath?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

Wow. Surprised this was not started by my man Vega

Vega learned he can't be that stupidly blatant .... He's gone into a guerrilla warfare mode.   :ph34r:  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

Is his seat getting at least a little warm?

This team is not progessing that's for sure, so you have to wonder if there is at least some pressure to get things fixed for next year or else...

Edited by ScherdinNine18

Is his seat getting at least a little warm?

No.

This team is not progessing that's for sure, so you have to wonder if there is at least some pressure to get things fixed for next year or else...

As has already been stated, if the team looks this bad two years from now, there could be some serious questions being asked ...

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I really can't believe what I'm reading.  Heath has taken us where we've never been and has had a great recruiting class.  You don't fire a guy for a bad season here and there.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

with next years recruiting class if we are 1-9 then thats awful...

BUT lets be careful what we wish for. We won't be recruiting a coach into the old BE next time.

USF can and would find a better Head Coach then Stan Heath. However that is a discussion for next season should things not go well yet again.

Stan has 2 of the best four years in USF men's basketball history. That is a fact.

He's also coached the Bulls to 2 of the worse seasons in school history too. If his team can't win just 2 more games then Heath will have his 3rd 20 loss season out of the 6 he has coached here. He already has two 19 loss seasons on his resume as well. That's just terrible in this modern day of college basketball.

With Henry the team will have a lot of talent and I believe can over come Heath's poor game preparations and offensive coaching. Without Henry I would not be surprised to see a season only slightly better then this current one with related to next season's softer schedule.

So you're saying that last year's team had tons more talent than the one we'll have next year if we don't get Henry .... Funny, I don't really ever recall you raving that much about the talent back then.   :rolleyes:

:facepalm:

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

This thread is ridiculous. Heath stays and is in no danger.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Good recruiting class coming in that will fill our needs for rebounding and a post presence.

We knew we'd struggle this season without Austin. I didn't think it'd be this bad, but I see this as the same thing that happened in 10-11 after we lost Jones.

With Henry the team will have a lot of talent and I believe can over come Heath's poor game preparations and offensive coaching. Without Henry I would not be surprised to see a season only slightly better then this current one with related to next season's softer schedule.

So you're saying that last year's team had tons more talent than the one we'll have next year if we don't get Henry .... Funny, I don't really ever recall you raving that much about the talent back then.   :rolleyes:

:facepalm:

Facepalm is probably your safest response because you have no other logical one.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

On Heath we won't all agree, but perhaps we can agree the offense is stale and unproductive.