• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

how long until we bring in floyd?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Only way Floyd should play is if we are up big. Not sure if that will happen this season

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Unless he can play defense, I see no need.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

would be admitting failure and giving up on the team. Holtz would be canned. Holtz will not give up. Unfortunately he is not smart enough to see he needs to save face and hire new assistants asap or he wont be able to continue.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Why don't we run more pistol formations, put him AND BJ in the game. Let him throw some, let BJ run and throw some. At least have a package where he can see the field.

If we are playing to win the conference we need to realize this year it isn't happening. We need to prepare and develop talent to make a run next year.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686
  • Days Won:  8

Since BJ is obviously playing injured, I could see putting him in for that reason, but if BJ is healthy no way unless he really out does BJ in practice.

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

when a game is out of reach either up or down, put him in. otherwise, can't dump bj at this point

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699

would send the wrong message to the upcoming seniors ad well....as they will soon be un bj's position. as another poster said, why just sit bj, why not the whole senior class? this has ti be the dumbest idea ever

a series yes.....start no!

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Dude got hit high low and had his freaking helmet ripped off, had 7 passes dropped, has stuck with this team through the thick and current thin for 5 years, often playing through injuries. Yes let's pull him in the middle of his senior season because the defense and receivers and his O line suck.

Ef off...

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699

BJ has played well this year. He has left a lot of himself on the field. The number of dropped passes today were unbelievable.

He missed his share too.

Listen, BJ is a bull. I'm a bull. . . . . so I got much love for the guy. But the future is NOW.

Why do we close out this dumpster fire of a season with a dead-end senior just so we can enter next year with NO experience.

why would you reward a guy with playing time that hasn't earned it. that in itself sends a bad message. it's a privilege to get on that field and play....i think this needs to be reiterated to our players!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

BJ has played well this year. He has left a lot of himself on the field. The number of dropped passes today were unbelievable.

He missed his share too.

Listen, BJ is a bull. I'm a bull. . . . . so I got much love for the guy. But the future is NOW.

Why do we close out this dumpster fire of a season with a dead-end senior just so we can enter next year with NO experience.

why would you reward a guy with playing time that hasn't earned it. that in itself sends a bad message. it's a privilege to get on that field and play....i think this needs to be reiterated to our players!

I agree we have several players who need to hear that message