• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

how long until we bring in floyd?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I'd bring him in NOW. The future is now.

BJ had more than a fair chance to leaave his mark. . . . . . . . . . and its been groundhog day.

We're 3 and 11 with BJ the last 14 games. Might as well lose with a guy that has a future with the team.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Agreed, not because of anything BJ is doing, but this season is arleady a waste. BJ is playing with plenty of heart and gives us the best chance to win - he deserves to start the rest of his senior year... but Floyd should start getting reps.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780

I agree, I do not think Floyd gets on the field unless BJ is injured. I agree with the concept, but can't see Holtz doing that to BJ. Our best bet at this point is acquiring a transfer QB that is very bright and can learn our system quickly. Otherwise, next year may be as bad as this year, if not worse (if possible).

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  245
  • Days Won:  0

At some point you have to play for next season and getting Floyd reps is important. If we have nothing else to play for, why not pull BJ and put in Floyd.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369

At some point you have to play for next season and getting Floyd reps is important. If we have nothing else to play for, why not pull BJ and put in Floyd.

Because of what it will do to recruiting. If you take a guy who really is playing his heart out and really does give you the best chance to win and bench him just because you aren't going to be bowl eligible, if you don't let him play senior day EVEN THOUGH he is the best QB on your team.... well I'd have a hard time recommending my son play for you. Floyd should be getting reps, but BJ should be playing all of the first half and most of the second.

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

BJ has played well this year. He has left a lot of himself on the field. The number of dropped passes today were unbelievable.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Anyone that thinks BJ is the problem should stick to watching games played on the old electric football tables becaause you are clueless.

The left side of our offensive line is absolutely horrrible. The WR run horrible routes, they suck at downfield blocking and on bubble screens and they can't catch and the ball at least 1/3 of the time.

The worst of all is our OC that puts the WRs in moronic situations. Why do you throw the ball deep with 2 WRs within 5 yards of each other?

I agree, I do not think Floyd gets on the field unless BJ is injured. I agree with the concept, but can't see Holtz doing that to BJ. Our best bet at this point is acquiring a transfer QB that is very bright and can learn our system quickly. Otherwise, next year may be as bad as this year, if not worse (if possible).

That's why you turn it over to Floyd so he can get starts and we can enter next year with an experienced guy (Floyd), a phenom frosh (Woulard) and a 6'5" guy with a cannon but limited experience (Eveld).

BJ has played well this year. He has left a lot of himself on the field. The number of dropped passes today were unbelievable.

He missed his share too.

Listen, BJ is a bull. I'm a bull. . . . . so I got much love for the guy. But the future is NOW.

Why do we close out this dumpster fire of a season with a dead-end senior just so we can enter next year with NO experience.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Pulling BJ would be a disgusting insult to the kid. If they pull BJ without a ****** performance, then I truly am done with this program until Holtz is gone. Could never support something like that. A couple of reps wont do ****.