• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

how long until we bring in floyd?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

lol at blaming BJ when we give up 30 points to scrub teams like Temple and Ball St. No team that gives up that many points to either team deserves to even have a program.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

3-11 for the senior superstar in the last 14 games with losses to Ball State and Temple. All other stats are for losers. Kid may be gutty, but he also ineffective and inefficient.

Also, quarterbacks make teams better. So if he is such a baller full of heart, why doesn't it rub off on other guys.

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.

this post does not even qualify to be responded to more than to say this---

we get it-- you hate BJ Daniels.

Couldn't be more wrong.

Team blows. Bad teams hang in there with EFFECTIVE and EFFICIENT quarterbacking. BJ is neither. Never has been. I'm ready for the next guy.

that's why we had 4th quarter leads in 5 of 7 losses last year. how many game winning drives have been ruined by defense in last 2 years. do you even watch our games??

I watch em all. I even watch BJ's performance in the 58 minutes before those "game winning drives" that make you pee your pants and get amnesia.

Ineffective and inefficient.

Dude, not really sure which team you are watching. BJ doesn't block on the field goal team. He doesn't drop 7 balls that he threw perfectly. He doesn't give up 4 TDs in the 2nd half. He didn't call the run outside on 3rd and 1 after we just ran straight up the middle for 9 yards on the previous 2 plays.

Do you ever actually watch OL that is supposed to be blocking for him?

For all the guys that bash BJ consistently I'd really like to hear what more you wanted the guy to do in the last couple of games.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

lol at blaming BJ when we give up 30 points to scrub teams like Temple and Ball St. No team that gives up that many points to either team deserves to even have a program.

this made me laugh. 37 points to TEMPLE???????????? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

BJ is an athlete playing QB; that being said... there is no way this year is on him....

Where is the how long until we bring in Bivins thread?

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

BJ was 18-31 yesterday, just a shade below 60%. Add in the 7 drops and you're around 80% completion. His only interception hit the receiver in the hands (3d one this year). No one's mistaking him for Peyton Manning, but he was nowhere near the reason we're losing.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Don't get this...BJ is the least of our issues. I guess you could argue he is an issue...but he's so far down the list it's silly to bring it up. I think he's one of the few positives going on right now. Leave him in and let Floyd get his fumbles....er, reps next season.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

our back up qb's are terrible and I think everyone here knows it. For you to think that anyone else is a better option your foolish. BJ is the only reason the games we have played havent been a blow out every time. That is with a ****** o-line. We have one of the worst defense's in the nation added to the fact they are not being coached well from a scheme standpoint which I love much holtz is using that term now. Well skip..sorry bud your SCHEME should have been adjusted after the first game. Your failure to make adjustments is only 1 of a long list of poor coaching decisions.

Bench every senior. All 24 of them.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

lol--- Kansas is actually trying this

#Big12 KU coach Charlie Weis: “We practiced without seniors Sunday. We need to develop younger players for the future.â€

They'd be better off practicing without Weis.

He has done absolutely nothing in the college game. I cannot believe people at Kansas were duped into hiring him. Every team he has left is better off without him. Florida is much better a year removed from Weis.