• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

You are seeing this more and more though. Look at Johnny Football. His parents came out in the media and basically said he is a loose cannon, and a lot of that was before his heisman season. The field general of any team is the QB- I dont care if Barry Sanders is your running back or Calvin Johnson is your WR. The QB has to be the leader as well as mentally strong. Many of the kids aren't grown up at 17, but they may not have grown up at 21 either. The arm on the shoulder is just as important as the head on the shoulders for the QB I want playing for USF.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Shut up Trip, you're an idiot. Cow tipping/pool hopping and CONVICTED GRAND THEFT are in two seperate galaxies

And really? Abusing farm animals? Kind of a gross overstatement there buddy. I guess because I eat tunafish I must murder dolphins

You think I don't know the law? I prosecute people on the federal level for a living.

I KNEW what I was doing was a little rebel rousing, just like Chase knew grand theft was a felony.

I will agree that there are different maturity levels at that age, but all know what's right and what's wrong.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

at minimum this has been hilarious to watch unfold

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686
  • Days Won:  8

at minimum this has been hilarious to watch unfold

+1

Favorite part is other recruits twitter comments about Litton.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

17 is not a kid, how old are you people??? Can you really not remember being 17??? He is a young adult, perfectly capable of sound judgement and making correct choices. Just like many of you did when you were growing up.

Jesus, Hem, get off the ******* soapbox. You yourself admitted to trespassing and abusing farm animals. You think those exhibited sound judgment and correct choices?? Pretty sure we all did stupid stuff at that age, some that would have been prosecutable if discovered ... If you want to nitpick over the severity of some of the stuff, fine, but let's not act like he was out committing armed robberies. He has exhibited some extraordinary bad judgment during this that could be attributed to maturity level ... and that age, you have a huge spectrum of maturity levels, from kid to geezer like.

Not armed robbery...but didn't he commit breaking & entering?  That's not cow tipping.

I would place b&e between cow tipping and armed robbery ... and still within the stupid range of things that kids/young adults do at that age ... I know it falls within the range of stupid stuff I did.

Guilty as well, and glad my life at 17 wasn't known beyond the borders of Sebring, FL.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

17 is not a kid, how old are you people??? Can you really not remember being 17??? He is a young adult, perfectly capable of sound judgement and making correct choices. Just like many of you did when you were growing up.

Jesus, Hem, get off the ******* soapbox. You yourself admitted to trespassing and abusing farm animals. You think those exhibited sound judgment and correct choices?? Pretty sure we all did stupid stuff at that age, some that would have been prosecutable if discovered ... If you want to nitpick over the severity of some of the stuff, fine, but let's not act like he was out committing armed robberies. He has exhibited some extraordinary bad judgment during this that could be attributed to maturity level ... and that age, you have a huge spectrum of maturity levels, from kid to geezer like.

Not armed robbery...but didn't he commit breaking & entering?  That's not cow tipping.

I would place b&e between cow tipping and armed robbery ... and still within the stupid range of things that kids/young adults do at that age ... I know it falls within the range of stupid stuff I did.

Guilty as well, and glad my life at 17 wasn't known beyond the borders of Sebring, FL.

Exactly ....

And, Hem, CONVICTED GRAND THEFT .... funny stuff. 

• Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

Interest comments on Twitter from Greg in the last 24 hours, including this:

Greg Auman â€@gregauman 18h

Really not saying this about anyone in particular, but high-volume Twitter interaction between fans and recruits isn't healthy for the kids.

https://twitter.com/gregauman

And printing their every musing in the news is? The recruiterazzi are just as guilty as anyone, that being said i except GA from this argument because of the amount of decorum that he displays.

It was, in fact, statements that CL made to the TBT yesterday that started this latest kerfuffle.

I agree, as does he, that  they don't help either ....

1. .@sirsabol Recruiting process itself cultivates ego problems. From coaches, from fans, even media, nothing but praise, attention, enabling.

Two words- Josh Grady.....

Looking back at it now, Josh did a great job of playing that system ... Props to him.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I think we should build an OCS. Am I right? Anyone?

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Two words- Josh Grady.....

Looking back at it now, Josh did a great job of playing that system ... Props to him.

Josh is still playing the system. It's calmed down since Blackwell took the coaching position here but he still takes shots at USF quite often.