• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  57
  • Days Won:  0

I've got to measure my words because I don't want to open a can of worms that would affect Wharton.  I hope he leaves the state for college.  The community would be a better place without him.   

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I've got to measure my words because I don't want to open a can of worms that would affect Wharton.  I hope he leaves the state for college.  The community would be a better place without him.   

Yes......... another new poster who can evaluate his words... Welcome, Welcome

Go Bulls

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Hi, I am not following this thread but came across this if anyone is interested....didn't read through to see if this was a duplicate post.  Complain to TripleB if it is.  :)

USF Football – Chase Litton Saga

http://www.sportstalkflorida.com/usf-football-chase-litton-saga/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=usf-football-chase-litton-saga

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565

"USF believes that they will fare better with a leader that is more consistent and mature than Litton was. The key to any rebuilding program is finding the right leadership. And while Litton had moments where he looked like he could mature into the player they wanted, he also had moments where he needed to be cuddled and reassured. The USF program under Taggart isn’t going to do much cuddling. They want players that are mentally and physically tough and as coaches they are going to be tough on them and give them tough love."

+1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Hi, I am not following this thread but came across this if anyone is interested....didn't read through to see if this was a duplicate post.  Complain to TripleB if it is.  :)

http://www.sportstalkflorida.com/usf-football-chase-litton-saga/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=usf-football-chase-litton-saga

Excellent wrap up...and gives me even more confidence in Taggart & Co, and more relieved that we avoided a cancerous distraction that we surely don't need.  Thanks for sharing.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

seems like a good synopsis of everything

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Good read.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

Probably the best article posted about Litton during this whole fiasco. Nice find, El Capitan ... Looks like we need a new one of those hashtag thingys, #nocuddling.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

the guy thinks his **** dont stink...thats the bottom line.  i dont care if you are 11, 17, 27, or 67....that type of attitude doesn't change.  you would think given his situation he would think before he runs off on twitter but ive seen enough from him on there to know he wouldn't get the respect of his teammates in the d-1 level.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  57

Even more so, he's not the cool kid at his school. Vernon Hargreaves was loved by everyone he went to school with, Rocky Enos was well liked. Chase has a football buddy crew and a big group of haters. That's not leadership material.