• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

17 is not a kid, how old are you people??? Can you really not remember being 17??? He is a young adult, perfectly capable of sound judgement and making correct choices. Just like many of you did when you were growing up.

Jesus, Hem, get off the ******* soapbox. You yourself admitted to trespassing and abusing farm animals. You think those exhibited sound judgment and correct choices?? Pretty sure we all did stupid stuff at that age, some that would have been prosecutable if discovered ... If you want to nitpick over the severity of some of the stuff, fine, but let's not act like he was out committing armed robberies. He has exhibited some extraordinary bad judgment during this that could be attributed to maturity level ... and that age, you have a huge spectrum of maturity levels, from kid to geezer like.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  6

A 17 year old's brain in not fully developed.  I won't make a guess on how old you may be but it was not something I fully realized until I got older.  When I look back on the things I said and did at that age I can only wince and wonder how I survived.  Thank god there was no twitter around or god forbid reporters taking down my latest pearl of wisdom back then.

17 is not a kid, how old are you people??? Can you really not remember being 17??? He is a young adult, perfectly capable of sound judgement and making correct choices. Just like many of you did when you were growing up.

In a few short months he can go off and fight for his country if he chose, he can drive, he can fly a plane, etc

He is not a kid

That being said, good luck to him wherever he lands.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

More tweets from his camp coming through

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

More tweets from his camp coming through

He's got a camp?

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Jesus, Hem, get off the ******* soapbox. You yourself admitted to trespassing and abusing farm animals. You think those exhibited sound judgment and correct choices?? Pretty sure we all did stupid stuff at that age, some that would have been prosecutable if discovered ... If you want to nitpick over the severity of some of the stuff, fine, but let's not act like he was out committing armed robberies. He has exhibited some extraordinary bad judgment during this that could be attributed to maturity level ... and that age, you have a huge spectrum of maturity levels, from kid to geezer like.

Not armed robbery...but didn't he commit breaking & entering?  That's not cow tipping.  But, this story has likely outlived its usefulness, and now we hope Coach T lands a good QB later this season.

Interest comments on Twitter from Greg in the last 24 hours, including this:

Greg Auman â€@gregauman 18h

Really not saying this about anyone in particular, but high-volume Twitter interaction between fans and recruits isn't healthy for the kids.

https://twitter.com/gregauman

• Upvote 1

Not armed robbery...but didn't he commit breaking & entering?  That's not cow tipping.

I would place b&e between cow tipping and armed robbery ... and still within the stupid range of things that kids/young adults do at that age ... I know it falls within the range of stupid stuff I did.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Really not saying this about anyone in particular, but high-volume Twitter interaction between fans and recruits isn't healthy for the kids.

And printing their every musing in the news is? The recruiterazzi are just as guilty as anyone, that being said i except GA from this argument because of the amount of decorum that he displays.

It was, in fact, statements that CL made to the TBT yesterday that started this latest kerfuffle.

Edited by Bullwinkle

And printing their every musing in the news is? The recruiterazzi are just as guilty as anyone, that being said i except GA from this argument because of the amount of decorum that he displays.

It was, in fact, statements that CL made to the TBT yesterday that started this latest kerfuffle.

I agree, as does he, that  they don't help either ....

1. .@sirsabol Recruiting process itself cultivates ego problems. From coaches, from fans, even media, nothing but praise, attention, enabling.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I agree, as does he, that  they don't help either ....

1. .@sirsabol Recruiting process itself cultivates ego problems. From coaches, from fans, even media, nothing but praise, attention, enabling.

Two words- Josh Grady.....

Edited by Bullwinkle