• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

With all the news about Johnny football this is exactly what I see as a future for chase. He may turn out to be an awesome QB, but his baggage will ultimately weight him down and he will never make it to the NFL. I was originally excited to see him recruit but after all the drama  I am very glad he has moved on, even if it does take away a local guy or two. We want the players that want to make USF a thing in FL. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

I would take Litton if he were to win the heisman, be the only team to beat the national champion, and win a cotton bowl for USF, AND not act any worse than Manziel. But I think Litton will end up worse than ManIel who is just spoiled. For all of the bad press Manziel is getting right now, he has been a huge net benefit to Texas A&M. Estimated 37 million worth of exposure he brought Texas A&M last year. Right now all that exists is some accusations from anonymous sources of selling autographs.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I would take Litton if he were to win the heisman, beat Bama, and win a cotton bowl for USF, and not act any worse than Manziel. For all of the bad press Manziel is getting right now, he has been a huge net benefit to Texas A&M. Estimated 37 million worth of exposure he has brought texas A&M last year. Right now all that exists is some accusations from anonymous sources of selling autographs.

They are not anonymous, they are protected sources.  Big difference.  

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I would take Litton if he were to win the heisman, beat Bama, and win a cotton bowl for USF, and not act any worse than Manziel. For all of the bad press Manziel is getting right now, he has been a huge net benefit to Texas A&M. Estimated 37 million worth of exposure he has brought texas A&M last year. Right now all that exists is some accusations from anonymous sources of selling autographs.

Yeah, I like the guy's story, but this has the potential to be a huge bust year for Manziel.  Sometimes, it's hard to handle the overwhelming attention & hype, I guess.

I would take Litton if he were to win the heisman, be the only team to beat the national champion, and win a cotton bowl for USF, AND not act any worse than Manziel. But I think Litton will end up worse than ManIel who is just spoiled. For all of the bad press Manziel is getting right now, he has been a huge net benefit to Texas A&M. Estimated 37 million worth of exposure he brought Texas A&M last year. Right now all that exists is some accusations from anonymous sources of selling autographs.

Right and if true and he played and the NCAA came down on him I believe I heard that they would vacate any wins in games he played. So you either don't play him or risk having games taken away from your school which would hurt the program. Heisman, hell even winning the NCS game wouldn't be worth it. Pass. 

We need a Teddy not a Johnny. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Right and if true and he played and the NCAA came down on him I believe I heard that they would vacate any wins in games he played. So you either don't play him or risk having games taken away from your school which would hurt the program. Heisman, hell even winning the NCS game wouldn't be worth it. Pass.
You mean, play him in the future? No games have been played since the alleged incident. No wins are being vacated. Moving forward, it's not clear if Manziel is eligible or not, the NCAA hasn't ruled yet and the coaches only learned of the investigation on Sunday. Obviously you'd rather not have any investigations but winning the heisman is huge for a university. If the NCAA deem Manziel ineligible Texas A&M will still have a good season without him. Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  2,341
  • Content Count:  21,353
  • Days Won:  10

Stop this thread, the Litton drama train has left.  He decided he needed to get hand holding from other coaches. 

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Also keep in mind that if this guy squeals on Johnny Football, there must be other players also involved.  An autograph broker doesn't just work with one player.  There could be a ripple effect.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Stop this thread, the Litton drama train has left.  He decided he needed to get hand holding from other coaches. 

I don't know...seems leaving silly unrelated stuff on Litton's e-newpaper lining makes perfect sense.