• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I know a lot more about this, than I have posted here. It's even more whacked out than it seems already. . I am satisfied to let it die. I am just glad to be shed of him. He was tweeting me after the column came out, until he deleted all of his tweets, said he was done and shut down his twitter account. I was just sitting here with my jaw dropped through most of it. The lack of character didn't surprise me that much(I had already seen numerous examples of that)but the actions he engaged in to try to change the story were downright pathological. I swear I'm not sure that he even knows he was making stuff up. Pretty sure the coaches got it though.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I know a lot more about this, than I have posted here. It's even more whacked out than it seems already. . I am satisfied to let it die. I am just glad to be shed of him. He was tweeting me after the column came out, until he deleted all of his tweets, said he was done and shut down his twitter account. I was just sitting here with my jaw dropped through most of it. The lack of character didn't surprise me that much(I had already seen numerous examples of that)but the actions he engaged in to try to change the story were downright pathological. I swear I'm not sure that he even knows he was making stuff up. Pretty sure the coaches got it though.

What did he say?

What did he say?

What did he say?

Some of it is coming out from other parties. Some of the rest of it probably still will. I am way more involved than I want to be. I am just gonna let it lie. Couple of things i want to make clear. I never tweeted CL today, I merely commented on the article that was published by TBT. Any contact was initiated by him and parties associated with him. I received other information from 3rd parties that I never solicited. Just glad that it appears to be over.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

What did he say?

What did he say?

Some of it is coming out from other parties. Some of the rest of it probably still will. I am way more involved than I want to be. I am just gonna let it lie. Couple of things i want to make clear. I never tweeted CL today, I merely commented on the article that was published by TBT. Any contact was initiated by him and parties associated with him. I received other information from 3rd parties that I never solicited. Just glad that it appears to be over.

Can't leave us hanging like that...

Can't leave us hanging like that...

i've kicked the hornet's nest enough today. Let's let them sleep.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Everything I've seen points to this dude being a complete head case. Glad we're done with it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686

I posted a while ago my instintcts tell me we should avoid this kid, and based on his comments, I believe he is a pathological liar like Bullwinkle mentioned.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686

Yep, very glad he won't be coming to USF. Here is my own post from the day we learned he decommited. Looks like my instincts were right. This kid really has made himself out to be a fool lately and apparently even some of the other recruits don't want him after his recent statements.

Wonder what changed his mind?

If not already, I think USF should rescind the offer. Instincts are telling me this is one to avoid.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not doubting there was something pathological about the exchange you're alluding to.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not doubting there was something pathological about the exchange you're alluding to.

Whatever, dude.

Edited by Bullwinkle
  • Upvote 1