• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Not in your case anyway

Just read a new article today where Litton was talking about recruiting for USF. WTF???? I swear some of these kids don't have a shred of integrity

Juice@CL14_
I want to apologize to USF but I will be decommitting and opening my recruitment up for my senior year.

QB's don't wait thru Sr year to commit cause usually all the spots r gone,

So he commits grand theft and quits on his teammates and that's totally ok with you, but decommits from us and NOW his character is in question?
God you are a moron. It's not the doing it, it's the way you do it. The kid has a grand televised commitment ceremony to stroke his ego. was running from media source to media source playing up his role in building a new Bay area team and then this. I wouldn't take this kid back on a bet. He is poison. I'm willing to give a kid a second chance after screwing up like his juvenile malfeasance. This, I doubt CWT has a spot left any longer. You can't let this infect your team.

Assbag. He's a convicted felon and a known quitter who has been questioned by his own coaches. Being a public dipshit isn't exactly an anomaly.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just read a new article today where Litton was talking about recruiting for USF. WTF???? I swear some of these kids don't have a shred of integrity

Juice@CL14_

I want to apologize to USF but I will be decommitting and opening my recruitment up for my senior year.

So he commits grand theft and quits on his teammates and that's totally ok with you, but decommits from us and NOW his character is in question?
God you are a moron. It's not the doing it, it's the way you do it. The kid has a grand televised commitment ceremony to stroke his ego. was running from media source to media source playing up his role in building a new Bay area team and then this. I wouldn't take this kid back on a bet. He is poison. I'm willing to give a kid a second chance after screwing up like his juvenile malfeasance. This, I doubt CWT has a spot left any longer. You can't let this infect your team.
Assbag. He's a convicted felon and a known quitter who has been questioned by his own coaches. Being a public dipshit isn't exactly an anomaly.

Juice@CL14_

Not in your case anyway

Did this ruin your evening of kicking back with a bottle of Boone's Farm and a worn out copy of Varsity Blues?

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

This hurts bad...he was supposed to be bringing in other top Tampa talent and was recruiting heavy for us. This probably results in more decommitments.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  470

Wait.. wut? 

This only hurts because of how steadfast his commitment seemed. 

That said, I wish the young man the best in his decision making process.  Knowing how poor of decisions I made at his age, I simply can't imagine the magnitude of the options that he has to pick from. 

I wish him the best.  I think he is talented.  I hope he comes to USF.  But, like Woulard, I won't think less of him for choosing otherwise.  To each their own! 

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

Who decommits on Twitter though? Have fun at FIU..

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Easy guys, c'mon. Enough with the banter and personal attacks on eachother.

Kid decommited, that's it. There will be other QB's.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

This hurts bad...he was supposed to be bringing in other top Tampa talent and was recruiting heavy for us. This probably results in more decommitments.

I'm not worried in the slightest about others following him with decommitments...I think these kids are coming to USF for themselves, not for the privilege of playing with Chase Litton.  Of that, I am quite confident.

Will be interested to see who we chase...we have time.  I'd like to see us not pursue Litton, as my gut feel is that this feels like when I girl you don't want to keep dating breaks up with you.  Your ego kinda hurts, and you feel a little upset...but you're strangely excited about the better gal that awaits.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565

Tyre Filesâ€@DtrackstaP37m

He not real ...... Usfbull boy none of that decommiting over here

Leon_SandCastleâ€@Holly_Wood_21h

Somebody May Have Decommitted But Me? Imma Bull For Life! #BullNation #DreamTeam #DoSomething

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Did the kid give any reason why he decommitted?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,622
  • Days Won:  424

Has there been any confirmation of a Tweet that may or may not have been him saying it?