• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

You guys are unbelievable.  You get all excited when someone decommits from another school to come to USF because they are a great kid.  But when a kid decommits from USF, they have bad character.

At least be consistent in your criticism.

Idiot

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I do think it's early to commit, and I suppose we have other QBs lined up.  I wasn't excited when he committed, and I'm not butthurt when he decommits.

He is free to look around, and we're free to look around.  At least it's July, and we're not in a bind, looking for a QB last minute.

Good luck to Litton...better luck to us.  No point is knocking this guy, as he may wind up here...I don't know Taggart's style, but I wonder how he treats this change of heart.  Or, if we're the ones that cooled on him, and suggested he keep his options open.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345
  • Days Won:  0

I'm a little shocked.  I saw the same article as Bullwinkle about him liking recruiting for USF or something.  

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Just read a new article today where Litton was talking about recruiting for USF. WTF???? I swear some of these kids don't have a shred of integrity

Juice@CL14_

I want to apologize to USF but I will be decommitting and opening my recruitment up for my senior year.

QB's don't wait thru Sr year to commit cause usually all the spots r gone,

So he commits grand theft and quits on his teammates and that's totally ok with you, but decommits from us and NOW his character is in question?

God you are a moron. It's not the doing it, it's the way you do it. The kid has a grand televised commitment ceremony to stroke his ego. was running from media source to media source playing up his role in building a new Bay area team and then this. I wouldn't take this kid back on a bet. He is poison. I'm willing to give a kid a second chance after screwing up like his juvenile malfeasance. This, I doubt CWT has a spot left any longer. You can't let this infect your team.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

Too much competition at the QB position would be my guess. Would be consistent with the Team Tampa incident also.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

We still have Mike White coming in who has a lot of potential so I'm not torn up over the situation.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

We still have Mike White coming in who has a lot of potential so I'm not torn up over the situation.

^^^

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just read a new article today where Litton was talking about recruiting for USF. WTF???? I swear some of these kids don't have a shred of integrity

Juice@CL14_

I want to apologize to USF but I will be decommitting and opening my recruitment up for my senior year.

QB's don't wait thru Sr year to commit cause usually all the spots r gone,

So he commits grand theft and quits on his teammates and that's totally ok with you, but decommits from us and NOW his character is in question?

God you are a moron. It's not the doing it, it's the way you do it. The kid has a grand televised commitment ceremony to stroke his ego. was running from media source to media source playing up his role in building a new Bay area team and then this. I wouldn't take this kid back on a bet. He is poison. I'm willing to give a kid a second chance after screwing up like his juvenile malfeasance. This, I doubt CWT has a spot left any longer. You can't let this infect your team.

Assbag. He's a convicted felon and a known quitter who has been questioned by his own coaches. Being a public dipshit isn't exactly an anomaly.