• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami NCAA investigation - NCAA hands out fines, suspensions to the 8 players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Slap on the wrist, no surprise. The NCAA is full of incompetent, inconsistent, douchebags.

You guys really are dumb. I told you.

I lol'd at these suspensions. We didnt even deserve suspensions honestly, but the ncaa had to do something because the media made this isnt such a huge deal.

At the end of the day, UM is the victum here.

We have everyone but the media and espn on our side, incuding the FBI. We have some screwball jerkbag that makes a ton of false accusations at the expense of our school's image.

Where are the hundreds of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars Shapiro claims to have given to players? Over 5 months of investigation from the ncaa and little to no proof is found BECAUSE IT WAS ALL LIES.

What's next? UM has fired counsel and will sue yahoo sports for damages.

Ok.. I know this is difficult for you, because it involved reading up to the 2nd paragraph... But I'll post it here by itself to help with your reading comprehension:

"Reinstatement decisions are independent of the NCAA enforcement process and typically are made once the facts of the student-athlete’s involvement are determined. This is typically well in advance of infractions decisions. The enforcement investigation into the University of Miami is ongoing."

Do you need one of us to break it down for you and explain what this means?

Now let me ask you again.

How does it feel to be in such deep denial?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,575
  • Days Won:  423

Slap on the wrist, no surprise. The NCAA is full of incompetent, inconsistent, douchebags.

I lol'd at these suspensions. We didnt even deserve suspensions honestly, but the ncaa had to do something because the media made this isnt such a huge deal.

We have everyone but the media and espn on our side, incuding the FBI. We have some screwball jerkbag that makes a ton of false accusations at the expense of our school's image.

Where are the hundreds of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars Shapiro claims to have given to players? Over 5 months of investigation from the ncaa and little to no proof is found BECAUSE IT WAS ALL LIES.

Ok.. I know this is difficult for you, because it involved reading up to the 2nd paragraph... But I'll post it here by itself to help with your reading comprehension:

"Reinstatement decisions are independent of the NCAA enforcement process and typically are made once the facts of the student-athlete’s involvement are determined. This is typically well in advance of infractions decisions. The enforcement investigation into the University of Miami is ongoing."

I'm trying to figure out if MM is just yanking our chains or if he is this honest-to-God ******* clueless ..

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6U2cNu9tEM

• Content Count:  21,305
  • Days Won:  10

I'm trying to figure out if MM is just yanking our chains or if he is this honest-to-God ******* clueless ..

I vote clueless. 

• Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6U2cNu9tEM

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I vote clueless.   

One way or another this whole thread is honest to god ******* hilarious.  I hope he sticks around and keeps arguing.  Nice work, Bulls fans.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

We know Cygnus has never attended the U, do we know whether MM2k1 is an alumnus of "da illustrious U?" Judging by the lack of reading comprehension, my guess is that MM is just like 85% of the UM fanbase in that they've never even taken a class at the University of Miami.

• Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

We know Cygnus has never attended the U, do we know whether MM2k1 is an alumnus of "da illustrious U?" Judging by the lack of reading comprehension, my guess is that MM is just like 85% of the UM fanbase in that they've never even taken a class at the University of Miami.

wow, you think 15% actually attended classes there?

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

miami fans yearn for the presence of other men.  i can't wait to see MM2k1 cry when the ncaa bans them from bowl games and they lose a bunch of scholarships.  derp.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

wow, you think 15% actually attended classes there?

I slightly pissed off my brother-in-law, who never attended USF, but has become a huge fan who has season tickets and goes to road/bowl games, when insinuating that Miami fans never went to the school.

It's a give and a take.  We will eventually need/gain the ridiculous MM2K1's of the world as the fan base grows.

Being an alumni isn't required to be a fan.

Archived