• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami NCAA investigation - NCAA hands out fines, suspensions to the 8 players

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,575
  • Days Won:  423

Look, I realize you guys are on the outside looking in, and consider anything espn reports as scripture from the Bible, but you guys really have no idea what is going on.

Stop listening to espn and do your own research.

There is barely any evidence against us.

THe yahoo article's key corroborating player came out and denied that he gave any testimony and claimed everything he was quoted as confirming in the article a lie and fabrication. Yahoo claims to have illegally recorded the interview, but hasnt been able to come up with tangible evidence that has been requested.

Additionally, there are a lot of dates and details that have been discovered to not match up. Other witnesses have come forward to directly discredit Shapiro and/or yahoo's allegations, claiming particular events or details to be completely false and made up.

Photos of players with a booster at a UM event is evidence for what? Nothing.

Receipts of $80 at benihana for dinner are evidnce for what? Nothing.

All of you will be surprised when the ncaa cant prove a **** thing and nothing happens to us.

Um... correct me if I'm wrong but I could swear that Yahoo has the player interview on audio tape... kind of hard to say he didn't say it.  ::)

Robert Marve and other players have already been cleared in agreement for their testimony.

Sorry if you think there is no evidence.... your sorely mistaken.

The NCAA has been investigating UM for almost months... they wouldn't have sent a notification letter if they couldn't prove already prove some of it.

BenardThomas_070710.jpg

Not to take MasterMoonbeam's side but I'm a bit confused ... what exactly does that picture prove?

I guess you did not read the Y! report and see the pictures that collaborated the information.

No, I didn't  .... why were some faces blacked out, though?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  21,305
  • Days Won:  10

Look, I realize you guys are on the outside looking in, and consider anything espn reports as scripture from the Bible, but you guys really have no idea what is going on.

THe yahoo article's key corroborating player came out and denied that he gave any testimony and claimed everything he was quoted as confirming in the article a lie and fabrication. Yahoo claims to have illegally recorded the interview, but hasnt been able to come up with tangible evidence that has been requested.

Additionally, there are a lot of dates and details that have been discovered to not match up. Other witnesses have come forward to directly discredit Shapiro and/or yahoo's allegations, claiming particular events or details to be completely false and made up.

All of you will be surprised when the ncaa cant prove a **** thing and nothing happens to us.

Um... correct me if I'm wrong but I could swear that Yahoo has the player interview on audio tape... kind of hard to say he didn't say it.  ::)

Robert Marve and other players have already been cleared in agreement for their testimony.

The NCAA has been investigating UM for almost months... they wouldn't have sent a notification letter if they couldn't prove already prove some of it.

BenardThomas_070710.jpg

Not to take MasterMoonbeam's side but I'm a bit confused ... what exactly does that picture prove?

I guess you did not read the Y! report and see the pictures that collaborated the information.

They are protecting the people who are not Miami players or involved with the investigation.

BenardThomas_070710.jpg

They are protecting the people who are not Miami players or involved with the investigation.

Got it ...

Hey, MasterMoonBeam  I guess this is not real either

CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP)—Miami coach Al Golden says the Hurricanes are “not counting on†having any ineligible players reinstated in time to play Monday at Maryland.

University officials declared some players named in an extra-benefits scandal ineligible last week, then asked the NCAA if they should be reinstated. The NCAA is reviewing those requests.

interesting, next is subpoena's for the players who received money and gifts.  Nice, can't wait to see how they price out the hookers. 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

interesting, next is subpoena's for the players who received money and gifts.  Nice, can't wait to see how they price out the hookers. 

Hookers total rate/number of players who indulged=Individual Cost?

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

• Content Count:  3,042

Slap on the wrist, no surprise. The NCAA is full of incompetent, inconsistent, douchebags.

Slap on the wrist, no surprise. The NCAA is full of incompetent, inconsistent, douchebags.

Is this the final? Nothing on the university itself ... or coaches?

Archived