• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami NCAA investigation - NCAA hands out fines, suspensions to the 8 players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,334
  • Days Won:  10

You guys are clueless about what is going on with the miami investigation. We will still pull out at least 8 wins and beat you guys. The ineligible players is just procedure. They will be reinstated before our first game.

You will get spanked and not by the prostitutes.  Enjoy being on sanctions.  You won't beat Maryland with your 8 stars being suspended.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,115
  • Days Won:  7

One of my friends is starting at Miami this year.

I feel for him. Good thing he doesn't really care much for football.

No need to feel for him if he doesn't care much for football, no? 

I disagree.

Whether or not he doesn't care for football, people are going to rag on him simply because he's at Miami and because they're in trouble. Some people never quite lose that trait from their elementary school years.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

One of my friends is starting at Miami this year.

I feel for him. Good thing he doesn't really care much for football.

No need to feel for him if he doesn't care much for football, no? 

I disagree.

Whether or not he doesn't care for football, people are going to rag on him simply because he's at Miami and because they're in trouble. Some people never quite lose that trait from their elementary school years.

True, some people never lose that trait, but most guys usually man up and ignore crap like that, and it usually goes away if a reaction isn't given.  Also, if he's just starting at Miami, chances are he won't hear people ragging on him at his own school.  I'm sure your friend will be fine.  8-)

one would think usf would have made inroads into miami area for top recruits by now

:D

I guess he did not see all of the goodies which UM has been doling out.  It is kind of hard to compete with that.  I am sure it did not just begin in 2002 btw.

usf cant even lock down surrounding counties by usf

what is the excuse there?

Whiny alumni, like yourself, that don't donate a nickle to the program. There's your excuse. Buck up, Hollywood Esquire, and donate some duckets like Nevin Shapiro was doing in Miami. Avoid the impropriety and play within the NCAA's rules and you'll be a big shot in Tampa too, Mazza, assuming you can even donate Shapiro-level, Chanel hand soap-style money. 

It can be hard to donate money when you are unable to practice your chosen profession!

Mission9 we can't even get smazza to click on PayPal button on this board and donate, save your breath and stop trying others have tried. 

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

one would think usf would have made inroads into miami area for top recruits by now

I guess he did not see all of the goodies which UM has been doling out.  It is kind of hard to compete with that.  I am sure it did not just begin in 2002 btw.

Whiny alumni, like yourself, that don't donate a nickle to the program. There's your excuse. Buck up, Hollywood Esquire, and donate some duckets like Nevin Shapiro was doing in Miami. Avoid the impropriety and play within the NCAA's rules and you'll be a big shot in Tampa too, Mazza, assuming you can even donate Shapiro-level, Chanel hand soap-style money. 

It can be hard to donate money when you are unable to practice your chosen profession!

Mission9 we can't even get smazza to click on PayPal button on this board and donate, save your breath and stop trying others have tried.   

I was actually not trying to get him to donate.  Some people are not in position to do so when they are not allowed to practice their profession  ;)

I was actually not trying to get him to donate.  Some people are not in position to do so when they are not allowed to practice their profession  ;)

Good luck. 

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

LOL on the good luck.  Thanks but I am not the one who needs luck since I have had the same job for 21 years and am allowed to practice my profession.  Its the other guy who cannot.  :D

• Content Count:  71
  • Days Won:  0

You guys are clueless about what is going on with the miami investigation. We will still pull out at least 8 wins and beat you guys. The ineligible players is just procedure. They will be reinstated before our first game.

You will get spanked and not by the prostitutes.  Enjoy being on sanctions.  You won't beat Maryland with your 8 stars being suspended.

What sanctions? What suspensions?

We dont have any suspended players. We self imposed 8 players ineligible b/c it's procedural. The ncaa will resinstate them before the season begins.

The Ncaa has no evidence against us. The yahoo article and Shapiro was all ********.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Um... how are photos, physical receipts and corroborated player testimony bull ****?

• Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

^^^ DITTO

I can understand you loving your program, however, its time to come back down to earth and realize that the things that Shapiro said are true and Miami will get some sort of punishment. The extent of that punishment we have yet to learn and most likely will not learn for a while. UM players that were declared ineligible by the school will also, more than likely, be suspended for at least one game. Sorry to burst your bubble but no way do they play vs Maryland.

Archived